• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mr_B0narpte

Field Marshal
12 Badges
Mar 15, 2009
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Darkest Hour
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
With around 7-8 people already interested, we'll be set to a play a new 1936 game sometime soon. Everyone will play single-player from 1936 to 1 August 1939, then we'll edit in the multiple saves into one master save and we'll play online from there.

We will either be using the latest 1.09 changes, or Jarski's incredible modification which can be seen here

Obviously, the China-Japan players will have to play together from 1936, but overall the game will go much faster and we'll get straight into the fun part: WAR!

For anyone interested, please comment below or message me.

Regarding playing times, the days vary but we'll normally start around 17-18 UTC, sometimes a little later.

Thanks for your interest, I've messaged you the details :)

There's also renewed interest in a new AoD game that's best suited for players in the Pacific timezone, please message me or comment below if interest in that game or the one I originally posted :)

What is your UTC timezone jarod45? We are about to start a WPO Pacific game & could be short a player (not sure at this stage)

What is your UTC timezone jarod45? We are about to start a WPO Pacific game & could be short a player (not sure at this stage)
Hi mate

I live in england so time is gmt. Pacific sounds cool. Is australia available to play as? How do i join you? Via game ranger or direct on ip address? Ive never played multiplayer before

Jarod45, good to hear from you. The proposed Pacific game probably wont suit you as the proposed session times were 00:00 to 04:00 hours UTC, Sat & Sun.
Being in England, the existing Sat game (see Gameranger) is well suited to you. There are players in UK, Spain, Hungary, Finland. All close by time wise. They are happy to bring new players in as a minor country first up.

Pacific game I want to have just max 6 players, all playing a major country. Pacific game I'm trying to cater for players from China then out east across the Pacific to mid USA; hence the proposed time slot.

Jarod, I haven't heard from two players for some time. If they don't reply soon, it is possible we will be keen to bring you in. We are doing SP games to 1 Aug 39, then will merge them. So the initial effort is to just play a normal SP game from Jan 36, then wait for the merge before starting MP sessions.

Jarod, consider the two other players gone. They never replied. We are still one player short even if you can join. With new players we can even review session timetable, however scheduled sessions (either 1 or 2 per week) will be in the weekend. The two available countries are ENG and USA. So not much choice there. Please post if interested. Your first job will be to play a SP game (with a modified AoD109_Cxx game). Once that is done there will be a pause while myself or Pang merge these files. Only after that is done will the first MP session occur. If anyone else is interested please post now. The current Sat MP game on GR is well underway, getting close to Danzig. They have committed players for all the major countries. So this proposed Pacific time zone game is the only one on GR that allows (& requires) new players to play a major.