• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Russia losing to the Ottomans? Thats a nice bit of fresh air

That does like a pretty impressive rebellion in China. I wonder if anything will come of it?

Terraferma said:
Russia losing to the Ottomans? Thats a nice bit of fresh air

I don't know if they are loosing som much to the Ottomans as it is they are loosing to the British.

You need to carve a landrout through China and Russia to connect your European and Asian holdings! Pretend to be scared of the water!

Quirinus308 said:
The new Belgium…

oct291855newbelgium3kf.png

Eeech...

Now this is great, but why the hell is Saxe-Coburg-Gotha still independant?

PS. sail your mighty hordes and horses up the Baltic, Join in the Crimean War, take Petorgrad-this is a great chance to hammer Russia with a quick war as their antique behemoth of an army is busy gaetting killed by my country men.

SAxe-Cobug Gotha is Leopold II's title, so his family may rest in peace in an "unaffiliated" region of the world :D

rhynoclemmis said:

Thats one big Belgium Quirinus308. Keep it up!

JMJ said:
I suppose he's just letting Saxe-Coburg-Gotha to be the last country in the world he annexes...

The last country to annex will eventually be Belgium itself. The sole superpower, trapped in a vicious circle of self-DOWing and self-annexation. That's what I want to see....

That will be *snif* beautiful! :)

Well, It's been a fun ride so far, but I have to take a short break. I will be out of the country for 10 or 11 days working with a Bible School in Cluj, Rumania. I'll return home on Feb 7th, and start updating soon after.

Thanks for reading
Quirinus308

AmbassadeBelgie said:
That will be *snif* beautiful! :)

AmbassadeBelgie,
I tried sending you a PM, but your mail box is full.

Quirinus308 said:
Well, It's been a fun ride so far, but I have to take a short break. I will be out of the country for 10 or 11 days working with a Bible School in Cluj, Rumania. I'll return home on Feb 7th, and start updating soon after.

Thanks for reading
Quirinus308

Have a nice trip! :)

Remember! L'Union fait la force! Unity brings strength! Let Belgium UNIFY! Muahahaaha.

Yeah, have a nice trip. :) Well await!

One thing i've noticed, if you have 100% warscore, you can demand a lot more per war than just border provinces, I've had the AI give into 150%+ demands before. Its not as big of a deal when you declare war again a week later I suppose.

Also what is belgiums war exhaustion, and current badboy?