• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HannibalBarca said:

Nicly done :p

Btw: you got to get a real pic from HOI 2. Doomsday like juste :)

Last edited:
Juste said:

Thats my choice.. :)

Ok :) .

But I repost this message hear please answar it:

Read only file: Should I overwrite it?(Im making a new minister)

Im not sure on this one :confused:

My obvious choice for a Head of Airforce....Hermann Goering :)

goering_2.jpg

Corbett said:
Watch out for Brazil. I'll be Minister of Army, and use the picture M45137 (J.L. Ilsely of Canada's picture) Paternal Autocrat/Social Conservative/Market Liberal (whichever to make it easier for your government) will do if it's up to me, if not it's up to you. Do you have a chief of staff? I'll post the picture here so you don't have to look for it. Originally I had another picture, but this one looks a little better and lacks any nation-specific markings; i.e. it's not wearing a Canadian uniform to an Argentinian AAR.

m45137xx1.png

My obvious choice for a Head of Airforce....Hermann Goering

Just do as Corbett then find the picture in your HOI 2 leader pictures map :)

I have finished 3 of the pics when the 3 other guys post their pics Im going to do their`s :D

By the way Corbett you use the Spearhead doctrine.

Juste use the Decisive Naval Battle Doctrine.

Last but not least: Congo use the Army Aviation Doctrine.

:D

Sadly the last too pictures had really bad quality when I see them in the game :eek:o therefore I will use the HOI 2 version of the Goering pic and you Juste have to pick a HOI 2 pick :)

Last edited:
General Jac said:
I have finished 3 of the pics when the 3 other guys post their pics Im going to do their`s :D

By the way Corbett you use the Spearhead doctrine.

Juste use the Decisive Naval Battle Doctrine.

Last but not least: you use the Army Aviation Doctrine.

:D

Sadly the last too pictures had really bad quality when I see them in the game :eek:o therefore I will use the HOI 2 version of the Goering pic and you Juste have to pick a HOI 2 pick :)

Spearhead - maybe not the best for South America, but I'll trust your wisdom on this one. (The world's much more than South America, after all... what may not work in the great mountains and forests of South America *will* work in the great plains of the United States or Europe. Bwahahaha.)

Corbett said:
Spearhead - maybe not the best for South America, but I'll trust your wisdom on this one. (The world's much more than South America, after all... what may not work in the great mountains and forests of South America *will* work in the great plains of the United States or Europe. Bwahahaha.)

I know Im planning the operations as we speak! :D Muhahahahahahaha

Shuldn`t Hannibal, and Raudsarw get pictures?

And by the way lifeless if you want to be in the goverment cabinet in the game you better have to get a picture! :D

General Jac said:
Shuldn`t Hannibal, and Raudsarw get pictures?

And by the way lifeless if you want to be in the goverment cabinet in the game you better have to get a picture! :D

But I already gave you a picture... :wacko:

HannibalBarca said:
But I already gave you a picture... :wacko:

Yeab but that sucked that was not a HOI 2 leader picture go get one right now, Admiral! :mad:

lifeless said:
fine..give me the creepiest looking guy you can find then

Coming right up :p

HannibalBarca said:
:(

Just give me Raeder or Donitz then...

Marshall it is :p