• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We need a very good player for Russia in Dishonor Before Death I, The Trade Wars.

Contact me on ICQ if you want the job.

need a sub for france

I need a sub for FRance in Reign of empires, playing on monday 2 august, 20.00cet to 0.00
We started in 1520 and this is 1548.
Please contact me through icq

Hi guys
Newbie just happened on your great forum
Just got hold of EU2 (you are probably wondering which planet ive just returned from eh :)
Well yes sorry took along time to get round to this one but now im hooked
but one problem its quite old and the official webssite is now gone :(

I need the latest euro english patch
can you help please and maybe point me in the right direction of a good site i can get other EU2 add ons

regards
Dave

although its not the best place to tell u this (this thread is for ppl that seeks games)

First of all go to eu2 discussion here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51

then scroll down and u will see 2 sticky posts of Johan. Download from there 1.08 patch and run it; then download the latest beta patch (which is a patch to the patch) and apply it by simply depacking it into your instalation folder of EU2.
Then get your own ICQ which I belive is the stated common chat client to establish games and seek ppl who wants to play.

Now all u need is get to some game and find the plesure of this game.

Tooltips:
ValkyriaNet is not working from time to time (like today 28.07.04)
Host picks first :)
Read all newbie guides and play tutorial at least on single player.
Have fun

I would like to play in a regular multiplayer game at some point. Although I have played EU since, well, the original EU, I am definantly a newbie to Multiplayer. I think i'll learn quick and, most importantly, don't mind being beat on until I learn.

Hopefully someone can give me a chance.

I am American, live in the Central Timezone, and am free on most any day, and even 2 nights a week (I notice some of your games are like that).

My AIM is Chris282. I don't have ICQ but I can get it if I need to. My email is Chriscruthird@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Poland

Poland need a sub in Empires of Europe on wednesday and thursday, from 19:00 CET to 22:00 CET.

It is early stage of game (1506) so main thing to do is expanding in North America and colonising Siberia.

Please read rules carefully.

Clash of Nations 4 is in need of two permanent players or subs to fill its ranks for next week session. We're almost to 1550, so game is just starting :)

Schedule: Thursday nights midnight EST to 3:00 am EST or 5 - 8 am GMT on fridays.

Contact me via ICQ(4193818), or post in the thread your interest. I'll welcome anyone with interest and good behavior. :)

A sub for OE is needed in Europe unleashed: Raiders of the lost ark basically you just need to be able to advance in tech and avoid conflict for some years don't provoke the austrians!
post in the thread if you are interested!

EMPIRES OF EUROPE - a colonial adventure needs many (3?) subs. We are playing wednesdays and thursdays at 19CET. Join us if you can spare some time to play.

Portugal Needed
New Sunday game "IN DIRE STRAITS" needs a perm for Portugal. Only a few years played, in excellent shape. Originally scheduled player couldn't connect and will not be able to play.

See this thread for details.

CoLoNiAl GaMe need players. Most countries are free and we did not setplaying time yet, so you have chance to choose day and hour.

sub needed - Tuesday 9 PM EST

I need a sub this Tuesday for Byzantium in Tuesday Game 2, a game starting at 9 PM EST and going till around 1 AM EST.

You will need the latest beta patch and a special set of events, which you can get from me, another player, or from a URL I cannot remember right now.

Unfortunately, Byzantium is not in the best shape at the moment. It is being beaten very badly by Egypt and will have to accept some humiliating peace terms. I apologize for leaving it like this, but our game could not be continued last week due to some connection issues, and I cannot make it this week due to a jazz concert that I am playing in.

My ICQ# is 339937575. Please PM me or ICQ me if you are interested in filling the position. Thanks in advance for helping out!