• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
M.A. said:
What kind of information shows? What error?

when i try to install unlimited time patch it says that patch is already installed or it can work on eu2.exe then i go into game and when i pick mds it starts but the time always stays on 1.1.1820
the population patch installs ok but time patch doesnt

Mormegil said:
It i will become even better, when the graphics and all is done.:)
Dunno when it'll be finished thought, myself I'm overworked (not because of this Mod thought).

Umm when I installed it, it was just new flags basically, was that all or is it supposed to be tanks and that kind of things??

If any of you guys play Vicky theres an MDS more than one year in the making :D
points to sig

the box version is only about 19.99 US and is somewhat common

whats up?

great mod so far but seems to be no progress made since 6.1, this is the only modern stratgy game (though being a mod) i found, the fate of modern world strategy rests upon you :rofl:

i would be willing to help but sadly the only thing i can mod is the country files :/.

great mod so far but seems to be no progress made since 6.1, this is the only modern stratgy game (though being a mod) i found, the fate of modern world strategy rests upon you
There is a game called superpower with a cool rotatey globe, but there's no military strategy other than have a bigger army than the peacekeeper alliance army, because bb wars are unavoidable. I find it repetitive, but it was definitely fun for a while.

This mod is almost fine as is, someone just needs to change all the religions (governments).

Dalosein said:
This mod have been dead for 1 year... move along
acually prolly more than a year, someone could ressurect it though, or just play The Victorian MDS