• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one ever going to sort the flags and shields hosting out?

Oh yeah, just been playing as Soviet Union, slight problem, that it's a constitutional monarchy apparantly, and for some reason the uk isn't a constitutional monarchy in game, when it is. Again with the soviet union, it doesn't ever seem to want to break up, so I'm left as the soviet union in 2020.

There's a wee bug when it starts too, it comes with an error in the mds_ind.txt. Gonna take a look into now. Anyway, time to play some more.

Last edited:
Well we now has a bug report thread. There can you find the error in mds_ind.txt (It is a scenario file error events instead of event).

Cant hepl you eith SU problem never happend to me.

the error with the mds_ind.txt makes all events null and void, its a very strange bug, its been fixed though. Prince Eugene hasn't been able to get the time to host the fixed version though

Hi Savoia

It is a link over there somewhere in one of the above posts. It should supply you with all you need. Also, it should be some description in how to install it. Note that you should copy your EU-file, and make a new one, so that you can install MDS in the new one. If not, you won't be able to play usual EU2, the countries will be totally screwed up, names etc. I.e, you could end up with a Hungary named "Cost Rica" and have spanish named leaders:rolleyes::p

I tried to download MDS but there was an error in WinZip.Help!:confused:

Hmm... sure it wasn't an error in WinZip on your computer? Maybe try to reinstall WinZip at your computer... dunno really, i'm no computer-genius:rolleyes::p