• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good job on the mod. :) Been wanting something like this for awhile.

It i will become even better, when the graphics and all is done.:)
Dunno when it'll be finished thought, myself I'm overworked (not because of this Mod thought).

Originally posted by Mormegil
Hmm... sure it wasn't an error in WinZip on your computer? Maybe try to reinstall WinZip at your computer... dunno really, i'm no computer-genius:rolleyes::p

Thanks!I downloaded it again AND installed new WinZip.Works!.There are not much events and techtrees are those of original EU2.Is this gonna be updated?

Help

could someone email me their EU2 database because my cd id gone and my database was delted when my computer crashed

EMAIL ME

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong place

I_Killed-Kenny said:
More than one year since the last beta :D

Which is why I am no longer waiting for it to be released. lol For a taste of modern strategy I play "SuperPower", its everything you'll need in a game and its quasi-EUII engine related.

Yeah, I got a problem. I opened up Europa Universalis 2, and played the Modern Campaign and it's screwed uup. It statrts at 1820, does not move a day, the map isn't all uncovered, even in lands where you are (when I tried US there was a big chunk of the map missing where mid-US should be), there is no infastructure researched (was this meant to happen?), I have no income, and no armies (meant to happen?)

Last edited:
it starts at 1820 because you need the unlimited time patch. the not uncovered areas are permanent terra incognita and it was just a beta thats why no infa is researched and no income and no armys exist