• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that went well. I played a game as the Nights Watch to observe the world and see how things went. Arys the Mad won.

Some things that happened:
There was a line of 7 Rheagar's. Rheagar III was tutored by the Lord Paramount of the Iron Islands. From then on the Targaryen's were devoted to the Drowned God :O, The High Septon did not like that. This caused pretty much constant civil war within the realm. Both the Lannisters and Tully's declared independence, Lannisters were killed off, Tully's were independent but were taken eventually.

It seems that Dorne almost always goes to another dynasty because they are absolute cognastic and their females never marry matrianially..

The 1000th Lord Commander was FUCK YEAH DOLOROUS EDD. ((http://fuckyeahdolorousedd.tumblr.com/)) His Steward was Samwell Tarly who was sent to the Wall.

My game isn't loading the mod correctly...

1.05f, XIDX. I installed the mod to \Users\[me]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod

The launcher displays the mod as it should, I select the mod (I tried leaving the Mongol Face and CoA DLCs enabled, and disabling them - didn't make a difference), and launch the game...only to arrive at the normal start screen. It still says 1.05f XIDX. Did I install it wrong? Is there a step I skipped?

Works perfectly, you guys are amazing! It took Robert about 2 months to win the Iron Throne, not sure what went on exactly, I was still busy checking out the characters around me (playing as Wymen Manderly). I was thinking of writing an AAR, is there anywhere to do this just for this mod, or do we need to use the main AAR forum?

Great mod, it runs very well with no crashes or memory leaks (thus far) and it does feel like Westeros, filled with its memorable characters and occurances. Amazing!

Just curious though, didn't the Whents and Darrys support the Targaryens during the War of the Usurper? I vaguely recall that Robert stripped lands and titles, though far from all of them, from the two families along with pardons at the end of the war but I'm not sure. Two of the Kingsguard were from them afterall, but I don't remember how much of an impact that had on their loyalty towards their king.

Great mod, it runs very well with no crashes or memory leaks (thus far) and it does feel like Westeros, filled with its memorable characters and occurances. Amazing!

Just curious though, didn't the Whents and Darrys support the Targaryens during the War of the Usurper? I vaguely recall that Robert stripped lands and titles, though far from all of them, from the two families along with pardons at the end of the war but I'm not sure. Two of the Kingsguard were from them afterall, but I don't remember how much of an impact that had on their loyalty towards their king.

Not the Whents, but the Darrys, Rygers, and Mootons, as well as a few other houses. We tried implementing all of these, but CK2 couldn't handle it and kept CTDing, and it seriously threw off the balance of Robert's Rebellion. So we decided to just make Jon Connington, who's actually somewhat important, side with the king, and call it a day.

Fixing this is one of our long term goals for this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.