• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it that the Freys got their own character file :d (It goes like that: the north, crowlands, riverlands, riverlands_frey)

No lag for me.

It's 4am...I really ought to go to bed.

Got caught up in a longterm game as House Dayne though. Getting my hands on Blackmont and the Prince's Pass (Blackmont already via de jure claim, Prince's Pass through marrying into it...awaiting Ulrick II's young mother to die off so that it passes to him. Not sure where my expansion will take me after that - the Qorgyle's of Sandstone have been being a pain in my ass...maybe I'll end them. Or maybe expand into the Reach?

Rhaegar ended the rebellion quickly so there's a degree of peace.

I noticed that (I don't believe) Arthur Dayne has the Valyrian Sword trait, which is an omission (unless he lost it in an early battle that I didn't see...i didn't check till the war was over).

Then I decided to see what the Targy-specific flavor events were before bed. Went mad as Aerys for fun. Continued going mad as Rhaegar after Aerys was assasinated. Managed to assassinate Robert. Then they assasinated Rhaegar. So I betrothed Aegon to the newly-widowed Lyanna Stark.

Amused the hell out of me.

My goodness....Brynden Tully... Homosexual????? Why??? porque, porque???

Is the mod lagging so much compared to Vanilla or is it just me ?
If anything, it should lag considerably less. Westeros has fewer provinces and fewer characters.

Hodor! made me lol hard
In my latest game, Hodor demanded that I consent to a duel. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't send Hodor to the Wall as punishment. I probably should have, I'd have loved to see a Lord Commander Hodor.

Yes Celibacy is maybe more prudent.

Chuck Tullis ou Bryenden Norris?

Great work guys! I gonna download it ASAP.I hope thtat i can help by checking if everything is ok .Keep up the amazing work you do.:)

slander and libel... Brynden is the Chuk Norris of Westeros. I would accept Celibacy, because he was in love with Hoster's wife, but homosexually.... EVER.

Homosexuality is a bad thing again these days? Our bad, we thought it was accepted, I think calling it 'slander' is a bit strong, this isn't the USA's bible belt! :p.

I didn't write the characters for the Riverlands btw, I just assume the person who did did it for that reason. It's only a bad thing if people perceive it that way IMHO, it wouldn't be contraversial if he were chaste or celibate, yet they give similar (or worse) modifiers, and it's a valid theory :p. Let's not turn this thread into a debate on homosexuality, if you're not happy wit it then report it in the bug thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.