• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
jfp3 said:
This sounds just great gents...Bravo~~~

I wonder though, does it fit with DAIM which I JUST downloaded and want to try immediately? If so I will take yours at the same time. Will take anyway, but hope that they fit together.

Hi

The mod34 is not compatible with DAIM, remember, this mod34 is a complete mod with a new AI,events,countries,...

Don't work with DAIM !!!!

The new AI of mod34 have a lot of changes, is a very good AI, don't need other mods :)

Erno said:
You have to install in the same folder as HOI2DD. You will lose your installation of Hoi2DD and if you want to play to both games at same time you can copy Hoi's folder and install Mod34 there.
thank u, i figured it out earlier. i appreacite your help.

btw, this game pwns

quintelosky said:
We present mod Revolution 1934 for DoomsDay.

mod34_presen.jpg

- Hundreds and hundreds events that provide a new game level (1300 direct events and more than 5000 secondary ones add 6300 new events of all type)
- A completely new tree of technologies, without historical year
- New units of all type
- IA reviewed and redesigned for a more entertained game
- New interface
- Greater number of countries and ministers

The script of this mod begins in October of 1934, with the imminent revolution of October that undergoes Spain at the beginning of month. This will be the beginning of a game that extends during almost 15 years where the player will be into new situations of his country, an international crisis in increase and an endless of new possibilities in investigation subjects, units, ministers,…

A new surprising interface, the player will be able to enjoy a practically new game. You have just to try it to know that. The amount of historical events contributes greater realism and gives you the possibility to be part of history

Intelligence has been reviewed to make it more competitive in certain aspects. Added new countries (some of surprising them) that represents with more realism the time situation

mod34eng.jpg

Without a doubt, a mod that will change your point of view of Hearts of Iron 2 DoomsDay

------------------------------------------------------

Present version : v0.04 (December 12, 2006)

Developing : v0.05
progresoeng.jpg

Links:

Page and Official Forum of Mod 34

Download Mod34 for DoomsDay
The first english version is 0.04 (and later)

Extras:

--> Graphical interface pack:

G.I.P (just rewrite and ready to play)
D.M.P. (just rewrite and ready to play)

--> Graphic icon pack: (note: these icons would need a readjustment to work perfectly, even so, work without problems)

Icons of Scytth and Kristoff
Icons of Kronoss, RoMMeL DvAz and company

--> Sprites pack:

BeBro's Interceptor Sprite Pack
BeBro's CAS Sprite Pack
Gwalcmai's Interceptor Sprite Pack

ZykloNuk's mechanized sprite pack
ZykloNuk's motorized sprite pack

BeBro's Naval Pack
BeBro's CV Pack

I hope that you enjoy so much (as the same that I enjoy making it). We hope new advices that aids to make it the best mod for the DoomsDay

Quintelosky (Rafa)

The translation into english has been maked by Erno, who is the person that provides support in the english section forum.

All questions, suggestions and other thinks will be answered by Erno

Please, be patient with him :D

ive really enjoyed your mod thanks

I'm having a lot of fun with this mod - great work, truly great work.

Too bad about the slowdowns, though. I seem to be getting a lot of them: every time gametime reaches 23h, the game stops for three or four seconds before gametime changes to 0h the next day.
Makes for looooong waits.

I've gotta tell you guys Bravo!....Just started a game, and though I don't really know what the 1st "Must Be" researches are at this point, I am going to enjoy finding out. For instance -- when I see "Taxes" - Dissent 5.00 -- does that mean + or - ? Little clarifications like that would be nice to know...(though the implications should be obvious.

Anyway, great effort from what I see, and I hope this one gets the attention it deserves.

@jfp3: Taxes result in a dissident hit of plus 5, because nobody like to pay taxes... :rolleyes:

@the devs: i'm really looking forward to the next version of your mod. Do you have kind of a release date? it's clear, that it's available when it's ready and that you need lot of time to make it, but maybe you could give us some infos like "it's planed to be released in April" or something like that.

PS: please fix the bug, that in Multiplayer some players get the option to improve IC in other countries.
For example: we play axis (germany and italy) and allies (GB and USA) and Germany got the event to improve IC on a small island in pacific (owned by USA) and another time Germany had the same event but giving IC to an italian province.
Those random events should only effect the nation of the player who got the event. (it's ridiculous that Germany got a dissident hit by not building IC in USA :wacko: )

see you
Tramis

Just wondering but, does Mod34 have more events than the normal game for the Munich crisis?

To Tramis:
Really we had thought to announce today or tomorrow that we start to work on next version, probably 0.1 not 0.05 because we will change naval and air techs, and we think that in a month it will be ready.
We have written down that bug and we will try correct it for next version. We will try to fix some more bugs too.

To GeneralHannibal:
No, for Munich crisis the events are the same as in normal game. We do not touch the original events by now.

The work to make the next version of mod34 have begun !!!

The next version of this mod will be the first beta version 0.10 (will include 2 new air and naval doctrine tree). And fix all bugs of the last version and introduce new changes to improve the mod34.

The change-list for the future version will modify the next aspects:
- New Naval and Air Doctrine (all techs without historical year !!! ;) )
- Improve more the AI (correct some little fix)
- To correct text error
- To correct events error
- Add some little changes
- Review the units values
- GFX changes
- Create new countries for liberate, and add ministers,leaders,...
- Suggestions of players

I hope release the next version in february (in the mid-end of month).

If you have any thing for improve mod34, please, write them. The next version must be the best one and for that i need all your suggestions.

PD : Sorry for my english :eek:o

great mod again. I have a question though. I am playing Nationlist Spain and its about 1940 and I barely have any leaders. I dont have any air leaders and have very few naval leaders. I have maybe 10 at most leaders for land troops. IS this by design or is it a bug, or did i do somthing wrong?

any help will be appreciated thanx.

You have something wrong, we play in many times with Nationalist Spain and we never had that problem. We don't know why, you can try to reinstall all again, you can save the savegames and it will work again on the other installation.
In any case we will review it.

You guys need to approach LM+ about future collaboration with the Epsilon Project. You guys could help each other so much. The Mod Collaboration would offer so much, I think you should give it a try.

Imagine:
The Epsilon Projects Combat/some of their Tech Tree with the Extra Years, Events ETC.

Just a thought.

This mod looks very interesting. Unfortunately, I don't think i will be able to play: I have the Mac version of the game and, unless somebody managed to fix a hack, the NoTimeLimit patch does not work.

When would be the correct time to do the "Tax" research in advance of some event that would kill the dissent quickly thereafter? Before Anshluss? Is there some event before that which would work? I know there are so many events that affect the dissent, I just don't want that +5 dissent hanging around for too long eh?

Please advise! BTW, loving this mod. #1 in my book so far.