• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
is there supposed to be a massive balkan war? austria, hungary, and italy vs yugo, greece, and romania

oh boy. no alliances were signed and now hungary is also fighting italy and poland is fighting and the uk is fighting yugo and greece. we need some NAPs. y is there a yugo hungarian war anyway? isnt it obvious that this would happen?

Crashes are often caused by running the game too fast with a mod with lots of events. The best way to avoid them is to turn down the speed to above average or one level above that. It was a big problem with me with 1934 and Victoria

TiggyFiggy said:
Crashes are often caused by running the game too fast with a mod with lots of events. The best way to avoid them is to turn down the speed to above average or one level above that. It was a big problem with me with 1934 and Victoria
What the hell is going on?
Why most of the Germans troops were doing nothing even in 1941? :eek:
I'am waiting for almost 3 years.
s3zta8.png

Hi i got a problem i am Germany and i have just taken Paris and i got event set up vichy and i did but nothing more happened French is still there and no vichy?

Also Danzig never happend i took molotov-ribbentrop historical agrement but there was no Danzig so i had to declare war myself.

The Chezhs allied with me instead of give me sudetenland i wonder if thats the problem?

SuperTurbo said:
Hi i got a problem i am Germany and i have just taken Paris and i got event set up vichy and i did but nothing more happened French is still there and no vichy?

Also Danzig never happend i took molotov-ribbentrop historical agrement but there was no Danzig so i had to declare war myself.

The Chezhs allied with me instead of give me sudetenland i wonder if thats the problem?

France can refuse, look in the history if there is a line "Vichy Never viva la France" then u have to occupy France Complety.

some problems with the pocket battleships (Deutschland class)

Admiral Scheer doesnt exist and isnt even buildable

Deutschland isnt a Deutschland-class (WTF)

Admiral Graf Spee isnt totally messed up however and is the only correct 1 of the 3

also, only 1 of the ww1 battleships (Schlesien and Schleswig-Holstein ) are in the game

I don't know about the other scenarios but this is for the 1934 scenario. Nerfing the Kriegsmarine is like buffing the Latvian Air Force-its dumb!

A few other questions.

1: Does not the promotions of leaders go a bit fast as Germany in jan 1940 with 100 land divisions i alredy got 4 Field Marshals and 13 Generals.

2: Why is it only 3 Landfort in Strasbourgh is it not a part of the Maignotline?

DAIM Problems?

Is there a problem with DAIM coexisting with Mod 34?

I heard that there was a few weeks ago, but got busy and missed the end of the discussion.
I had DAIM on my regular DD before upgrading to DDA and got used to a smarter AI. I'm tired of a dumb AI and want to go back to DAIM, but I like Mod34 enuf not to install DAIM if it will interfere.

Should I install DAIM directly over Mod 34? (or is there a bit of trick?)

Thanks!

Monarch1st said:
Is there a problem with DAIM coexisting with Mod 34?

I heard that there was a few weeks ago, but got busy and missed the end of the discussion.
I had DAIM on my regular DD before upgrading to DDA and got used to a smarter AI. I'm tired of a dumb AI and want to go back to DAIM, but I like Mod34 enuf not to install DAIM if it will interfere.

Should I install DAIM directly over Mod 34? (or is there a bit of trick?)

Thanks!

As far i'm concerned, there's no coexisting posibilities. In fact, Mod34 AI is better than DAIM's AI (Well, that's my opinion).

Viden said:
As far i'm concerned, there's no coexisting posibilities. In fact, Mod34 AI is better than DAIM's AI (Well, that's my opinion).
So for you, they're totally incompatible, they don't work together at all?
But for me, an AI that attacks neither Russia nor UK (nor Norway) three games in a row needs fixin...

'33 scen question

Several questions about the 1933 scen
Played till Jun '34 as Germany
1. How do i get Hindenburg out of power. Had the reichstaf fire event and answered historically. But I still have Hindenburg in charge.
2. How do i get the Rhienland. Nothing happened in the 1st quarter of '34.
I read the event 2000 'Re-occupation of the Rhineland - HUMAN ONLY'
it says 'garrison = { country = GER province = 75 size = 1 }
province 75 seems to be Cologne, so i backed up and put an inf in Cologne and nothing has happened in 9 months.
Since Saarbrocken is owned by the League of Nations, i tried demanding it, but it says i have 0% chance.
I tried declairing war on the League, but after I capture Sarrbrocken and Danzig, I am not allowed to annex them. I seems that Geneva,Sz is owned both by Swiz and League of Nations, preventing annexing.

Hessen Empire said:
Several questions about the 1933 scen
Played till Jun '34 as Germany
1. How do i get Hindenburg out of power. Had the reichstaf fire event and answered historically. But I still have Hindenburg in charge.
2. How do i get the Rhienland. Nothing happened in the 1st quarter of '34.
I read the event 2000 'Re-occupation of the Rhineland - HUMAN ONLY'
it says 'garrison = { country = GER province = 75 size = 1 }
province 75 seems to be Cologne, so i backed up and put an inf in Cologne and nothing has happened in 9 months.
Since Saarbrocken is owned by the League of Nations, i tried demanding it, but it says i have 0% chance.
I tried declairing war on the League, but after I capture Sarrbrocken and Danzig, I am not allowed to annex them. I seems that Geneva,Sz is owned both by Swiz and League of Nations, preventing annexing.
I think you need to wait until 1936 for the rhineland to fire if u have a division there.

Just a quick question...

Decided to play around with Romania with Mod34, specifically a Rumania that was a dictatorship in 1934 thanks to an assassination (this was going to be a test run for an AAR). Was going to make a Romania that was pure armor.

Late 1934, invaded and annexed Bulgaria (fairly easily, and without any League of Nations interference).

The Yugoslavia, Turkey, Greece partnership event fires, so I DOW Hungary. This meant that Austria declared on me, Greece, Turkey and Yugoslavia declared on Austria, Germany on Greece and the the UK on Germany.

Anyway to put this genie back in the bottle, or is it pretty much toast? :p