• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi, just curious but what is the difference between the first and last campaign options? is it different events (also is there events to form the Austro - Hungarian empire?) or ai changes?

Cheers

To larvon:
GIP is not all compatible, there is many units that they are not the same in GIP and Mod34.

To The Hunter:
There are three possible scenarios, one historical where you start at October 1934, the other historical too but you start at 1938, before Anschluss, with the same events and it was made thinking in multiplayers; and the other is a not historical scenario where you play against aliens.

Last edited:
Erno said:
To larvon:
GIP is not all compatible, there is many units that they are not the same in GIP and Mod34.

To The Hunter:
There are three possible scenarios, one historical where you start at October 1934, the other historical too but you start at 1938, after Anschluss, with the same events and it was made thinking in multiplayers; and the other is a not historical scenario where you play against aliens.

I am currently working on the event list but its just so confusing since I don't really know which ones that are new and not.

What is the ideal difficulty for an experienced player? Now there is the base difficulty and there is an event at the beggining which gives you a choice of ai difficukty. Can someone explain to me what that event actually does?

The event allows AI to be more or less cheater: AI produces in less time and in more amount, AI has more ic, it moves Ai's bars... all to make a more productive AI. That is the main advantage for AI.

The level to select is something personal, if you think you are so good try the hard level, but if you are so so good it could be not enough for you :rolleyes:.

How come i can't research anything but basic things (basic infatry, basic, light tank, ...)? Everything else is blacked out and not available for research.

What kind of requierments? I'm in '44 now and i still have '39 infatry, '36 cavalry,
first war fighter, etc. because I can't research ANYTHING newer.

Moshi said:
What kind of requierments? I'm in '44 now and i still have '39 infatry, '36 cavalry,
first war fighter, etc. because I can't research ANYTHING newer.

Try look for Taxes/Military service trees,Look if you have formation stations aswell.Choose the Political conquest Mining/Industrial/Human Resources.

You need army for 41' INF.

OLOV said:
Hi I was wondering way all the industri research gives a penalty on research?

Otherwise you would be almighty.In the earlier 0.04 version there was no penalty and you got very advanced very early,So see it as a balance thing.

Not a bad tech tree, but for me, the histrically years are missing:(

i love this mod but i have some multiplayer issues.

1. IC When i played this game multiplayer there were some ic issues. As Germany i let my friend america enter the war after poland as long as he didn't enter europe. And by the time i had taken europe i had more ic then him. not much more, but i still hadn't invaded russia and japan was doing spectacular

2. in another game he was playing as russia and through events and building industry, he had more base ic than me as the US by 37.

3. Also, what two nations would be good for multiplayer against, with the nations relatively equakl

At first times you would have to make IC, in any country, it is the way we play. What you say is right and it is a player's problem to make more or less IC, enough to make and maintain a big war machine thinking in the next war.

You can try any nation, it is more interesting, but a good selection could be any big nation of any side: Germany-USSR, Germany-USA, Germany-UK, Japan-UK, Japan-USA, Japan-USSR. Italy is more difficult, I think it is the worse Axis nation but if you make a good strategic game (getting Suez and Gibraltar) you will be a hard enemy in Africa, Eastern Europe and Eastern Asia.
In any case, the best game could be any game.