• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi guys! After som timeI have returned to HoI2, and of course, mod34! I played a game as Germany, then another as Japan. All went fine. But.... now I attempted to play as the US and a problem occured. It seems I produce almost NO RESOURCES at all. My energy is -280 per day and I only produce 16! What is the problem? My metal and rare materials are also going negative, like -100 and -50 per day.

Anyone else suffered from the same issue?? :confused:

From my experience, that will slowly change for better from 1935 until 1938. From 1939 until 1941 you will have much better resources income. From 1942, you will not know what to do with heavy surplus of resources.

Hint 1: When option for converting energy into oil shows from time to time, choose NO.

Hint 2: Make fun of trade. Be nasty merchant. Trade oil and some money and some supplies for much energy, then sell energy for high amounts of metal, rare materials, USSR and Venezuela's oil and even money and supplies. Try to evade selling your own supplies as much as you can, cause you will not find much supplies in other countries in this mod, especially when war starts.

Hint 3 (personal touch): Make best diplomatic relations with USSR (ironically!). When energy is needed everywhere (cause of your heavy import), USSR can help you with fair exchange on "market" if you have high diplomatic stance with them.

Hint 4: From some reason, some minor countries from time to time have surprisingly high amount of energy (probably over their import), countries like Chile, or Peru, or Austria, or Portugal, or New Zea-land etc. Check small countries from time to time.

I have a question.

What is the name of your intro piece to the mod, because i absolutely love it. :)

Is there event to make Kingdom of Yugoslavia in civil war since in 9th October 1934 assassination of King Alexander I by Croatian extremist group Ustashe almost put Yugoslavia in civil war?

If not you could as alternative history so that player can decide to avoid Civil War( historically) or make Civil War like Ausgleich in Kaiserreich mod.

Super nice mod!
I guess, this is one of them mods wich have kept me entertained for 3 month or so!
Thanj you sir!:p

Hello.

is there any plan for events of Battle of Bocheon-bo(1937.6.4) and Supung Hydroelectric plant(which in construction 1937.10~1943.11, at Sinuiju)?

for Battle of Bocheon-bo
http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/보천보전투

Last edited:
Wouldnt that battle be just represented in game by a province revolt and high revolt risk in north korea?

oh, that it was :)

how about Supung?

Napoleon XIX: The USA didnt start in the alliance historically, so it isnt in the allies at start.

But it is dead easy to get the US into the allies in you want to. Just use the Freedom cheat to move your interventionism slider and then join UK's alliance (might have to use acceptall for that).

Upgrade problem.

Hi all,

I just researched advanced jet fighter and my semi-modern fighters do not want to upgrade.

Any solutions?

Regards, Oldtimer

Is there event to make Kingdom of Yugoslavia in civil war since in 9th October 1934 assassination of King Alexander I by Croatian extremist group Ustashe almost put Yugoslavia in civil war?

If not you could as alternative history so that player can decide to avoid Civil War( historically) or make Civil War like Ausgleich in Kaiserreich mod.

I think there isn't ,but i made that (for mod 33,but these events are the same)In few days-weaks i will uppload my mod,whit about 100-150 new events,from alternative history where yugoslavia is part of Axis to all 7 enemy Offensive's and fight from abroad...I yust need to finish few more things.I will be pleased if mod 34 team inkorporate this mod . (but it is mainly made for mod 33)
p.s. sorry for bad english :rolleyes:
greets from Serbia. Come to EXIT festival :cool: ;)

wow, so now i have to pay to download this mod with a new map! that is it, something i should never do! is there someone who had paid? and has this mod? please upload it free, it looks cool to play but i will not pay.

they say they are offering new gamplay experience for everyone, everyone but not the people who doesnt have the money to buy it.

Last edited: