• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I tried to install it but when I ran it it said "Please install the latest milestone" and gave me an error message. What did I do wrong?

This dose seem like an intresting mod, the whole revolution thing and all.

Only problem is at the game start up most if not all nations have no leaders or generals ect.

And on the second or third day of gameplay an event fires which causes a crash to desktop.

Im using DD v 1.3 and version 0.10 of the mod.

Any help would be much apricated.

Konig15 said:
I tried to install it but when I ran it it said "Please install the latest milestone" and gave me an error message. What did I do wrong?

Hi I had many problems the first time I tried to install the Mod. You must extract the files into the folder where DD is NOT the "new folder" that comes up when you try to do it. I went crazy trying to figure out the problem. Then you must patch the HOI.exe file with the no time limit patch. Select the first option. That should do it. I just re-installed the the latest version and am having a great game as the Soviet Union. Good luck.

colonelkadaffy said:
This dose seem like an intresting mod, the whole revolution thing and all.

Only problem is at the game start up most if not all nations have no leaders or generals ect.

And on the second or third day of gameplay an event fires which causes a crash to desktop.

Im using DD v 1.3 and version 0.10 of the mod.

Any help would be much apricated.

Hi it sounds like you have a bad install. I have played this Mod many times and have never seen this problem. Please see my previous post about installing it. Good luck.

rwglaub said:
I keep getting the Allies declare war on Nationalist Spain and Italy jumps in. Very non-historical. I hope this wasn't the desired effect.

Hi I have never seen this before. I have played the Mod at least a dozen games. I have never seen the computer declare war during the Spanish Civil War. I have done it several times as Italy to either help the Nationalists or just to grab the whole country. Are you using the latest version of the Mod? I just started using it and it is working great for me. The SCW went normally except that I supported the Republicans and they lost. It would have been nice to get them on my side. Good luck.

To rwglaub:
When any Spain came into an alliance with a great nation, the other nations have to choose if to unit to any Spain or to be neutral. The other events of supplies and manpower still being in Mod34. That is a new event.
Your first European war could be for that event or for the Yugoslavian king.

To Konig15 and colonelkadaffy:
Like was said for delanonne, you have a problem with your installations, try it another time with his advices.

Last edited:
This add on has added a bunch of new things, but my question is that in the naval confrence if there is an agreement and everyone then has to take forever to build ships is that just for the human or does it affect the other nations as well? Also what is the new strategie for reaserching? it seems every tech has an effect on the reaserch modifier?

I'm curious, is this that French mod that allows you to determine which path Germany takes? That is, you can opt not to elect Hitler and the Nazis or something?

Nope, SeanB, this is not it. This is a completely different mod. Go check it out, anyway. I am installing it now, i hope to see the techteams matching the techs more, now.

Hmm. the new trees look tempting. However i fail to see why there are so many Research Modifier MALUSES? There are more negative modifiers than postive ones, is that intended? I mean, a -7% modifier in one radio/radar tech does sound strange...

EDIT: WTF? I just summed up all the negative modifiers quickly, and there seem to be like a -80 up to -100 modifiers total. I fail to see the reason? Wtf? this is a total gamebreaker for me.

EDIT2: Looked through the rest, the sum must be at -150 now... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's only the ind. tech giving you that... ALL of the military tech gives +0,7 each.I think that this is because the ind. techs gives HUGE bonuses to production and IC, a moderator is needed so that it isn't possible to produce vast quantities of very advanced units.
I think that this is related to the fact that there are no time limits on the tech...

Btw, great work guys, just love the mod. I like the fact that Germany has virtually no army at all in the beginning of the game.
Are there any surrender chains for Allies vs.Comintern?
Any kind of Tripartite pact (parting of the world) between Germany and USSR if the unholy alliance fires?
As for the Final War, Some kind of unification of the world vs.the alien commies would be good:D
Cheers!

The_Carbonater said:
It's only the ind. tech giving you that... ALL of the military tech gives +0,7 each.I think that this is because the ind. techs gives HUGE bonuses to production and IC, a moderator is needed so that it isn't possible to produce vast quantities of very advanced units.
I think that this is related to the fact that there are no time limits on the tech...

Sounds reasonable. However the sum of negative modifiers nullify any gains at this point of my game :(

Just take the peace path and then research military units as a madman:D

On last version we have seen that people firstly research so many inudtrial techs and forget doctrines.
Doctrines are so important, if you wan to have a hard army... you need doctrines. To force people to investigate more than industry we put negative modifier on industrial techs and positive modifiers in the other techs.
For every industrial tech that you research, you need to research another three or four techs to maintain your research modifier. With this you will have a more balanced country.
In the other hand if you don't research industrial techs you will be in a moment where you couldn't investigate anything.
If you add all negative modifiers and all positive modifiers you will see that you will get benefit.
We think that is a very good idea and it works.

In v0.10 we want to finish tech trees and we didn't finish all events that we promised. Just correct some of them but we didn't rewrite events for surrender of Germany and surrender of Soviets. Sorry.

Last edited: