• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
owh la la

im in the wrong thread lol
sorry ya, thanks kezardinjnr

he he, that translation is actually an indonesian, but doesnt matter, can be considered as our brotherhood from different mom and dad ahaha

p/s by the way im downloading this one too

if had removed by an accident the world names excel and now indian empire and legue of nations are called user defined, if i change it in the world names excel nothing changes in the game! can someone put the world names excel on the internet so that i can download it? i have already downloaded the mod agian but there is no world names file in.

Last edited:
yeah, nice job guys, thanks a lot, really enjoy with this mod, a lot of events, and of course i like that, but one thing that really bother me is the partisan activity, need to garrisonned for every provinces conquered ho ho, quite challengging :D

I decided to set it back to the ARMA 1.2 values myself. :D

Also, in my most recent game, Germany completely collapsed by 1942. The European theater ended by 1943 and I (USA) was lucky to take Spain, Corsica/Sardinia and a little spot around Rome in Italy. WWIII will be...interesting. :D

Hi everybody :)

A new 1.10 version is finished

The most important change is a new utility to update the mod34 with all minor changes (and new versions) that I will do. With that program, you can play with the last version, and with all changes that I can do every days.

Other changes in this new version:
- Fix some events
- AI japan review
- New effects in naval doctrine techs (carrier doctrine)
- Eliminate some countries (bhutan and oman), and changes in allies
- Changes in manpower provinces
- Changes in beaches

The saves are compatible with this version

http://www.quintelosky.com/descargas/mod34_v111.zip

Good luck :)

The most important change is a new utility to update the mod34 with all minor changes (and new versions) that I will do. With that program, you can play with the last version, and with all changes that I can do every days.

- Fix some events
- AI japan review
- Changes in beaches

The saves are compatible with this version

http://www.quintelosky.com/descargas/mod34_v111.zip

Great, thanks!

1 question: Why should someone play this and not mod33?

I have a question here, maybe it is just simple question, but for me as one kind of "just know how to play", i want to know what that's mean by beta, if it is not beta, what's the other term that we can call them?

Probably been asked before, but what's up with the "UNKNOWN STRING WANTED" messages?

I'm playing without any extras on the latest patch (1.3 Beta 2), mind.
This mod is not compatible with Arma 1.3, only 1.2. Not sure if that has anything to do with those messages though.

- Fix some events
- AI japan review
- Changes in beaches

What?

Probably because they are both under british rule and doesn't have much interesting to do in the mod so it fits better under the English flag.