• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is there a graphics pack included in the mod? I looked at both the packs listed in extras but they aren't specifically for this mod and don't really seem to fit, and I hate using the generic pictures for most units.

I started a game as Canada (33 Beta), and they have a 140% research mod at the start. Is it normal for some nations to have a much higher mod than others at the beginning? If so, shouldn't Germany get a bit of that? :D

Are the download links for 1.00 broken as I can't get either of them to work?

Are the download links for 1.00 broken as I can't get either of them to work?
First link works fine for me. Filefront link is broken though.

First game and in 1934 the USSR has allied with the ALIENS (never seen aliens in game before!) and now the World is at war with them?

LOL this is insane :rofl:

did you by any chance pick the 'guerre du monde' (pardon my french :D ) scenario? i think i'm right in thinking that there's the normal scenario and then an alien one, though i may be thinking of mod33.

Well, I don't have a changelog with all changes

- Changes in AI control of navy and air missions
- Changes in AI invasions
- Changes in some events with errors
- New historical events and new no-historical events
- New events to controll the production of puppets and minor countries
- Changes in some scenarios
- New events to controll the energy-oil conversion
- Changes in AI production and military of GER
- Other minor changes...

:)

By any chance do these "other minor changes" include repairing the severely mismatched graphics? You've got rocket planes to represent nuclear sciences, four-engined heavy bombers to represent fighter-interceptors, and torpedo-armed flying boats to represent tactical bombers.

By any chance do these "other minor changes" include repairing the severely mismatched graphics? You've got rocket planes to represent nuclear sciences, four-engined heavy bombers to represent fighter-interceptors, and torpedo-armed flying boats to represent tactical bombers.

You need download the Extras 0.20 to install the tech pics :)

Personally, I'm going to wait until the 1.3 patch comes out of the beta stage, just so I don't have to go through an extra reinstallation process.

However, I wish to ask:

Have you properly "fixed" the translations for events? (As in, are the events now in mostly grammatically correct English?)
I mean, I'm not a Grammar Nazi, but some translations are frankly bad.

Also, I noticed some event texts (The text that describes the event, such as historical info) seem to be missing crucial parts. I remember several event texts which cut off mid-sentence, which was rather jarring, as I do enjoy reading about events.

Now, I'm not a nitpicker, and I would gladly contribute to the translation process. I'm just wondering how progress on translation is so far.

(I only speak English and can comprehend basic Latin, but almost no Spanish)

You need download the Extras 0.20 to install the tech pics :)

So... I need to download another file to install pictures that came with the original game before you started modifying it? I'm a tad confused.

I think that this is the best MOD ever!!!

Also I believe all the people who complain about the english are just complaining for nothing. You have put many hours into a mod that you are not getting paid for and has made the game even better than the orginal.

AWESOME!!!! Keep up the hard work and some of up really appreciated what you have done without complaints.

should be in overview, named research speed or something

Technology tab, Overview section of the Research area.

Hey does anyone know which file the event that lowers the time for shipbuilding is in? It says something about shipbuilding efficiency but it seems to happen every year until youve got build times of only 1 day! So i was tryna find it to prevent it from happening again but i got no idea where it is. Any ideas?

Hey does anyone know which file the event that lowers the time for shipbuilding is in? It says something about shipbuilding efficiency but it seems to happen every year until youve got build times of only 1 day! So i was tryna find it to prevent it from happening again but i got no idea where it is. Any ideas?

lol, Liberty Ships.