• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
France, Russia, UK, Mexico, USA, Piedmont, Prussia, Austria, Ottoman Empire, Japan, China, Argentina, Texas and Transvaal :D

Probably Portugal, if its playable. Then Prussia.

The CSA, Britain and Prussia.

I love playing Prussia, the Ottoman Empire, and China.

Can't wait for Vicky 2!

I'll probably do France first, which was always my favorite country to play in Vicky 1! :cool:

EDIT: One thing I have to do before Vicky 2 comes out is finally play a game as Russia in Vicky 1. In my four plus years of playing Vicky, I have never once played Russia (and it is essentially the only major power that I have never played!).

The Brazilian Empire!
And Korea. Only played those two in Vicky 1. \o\

Judging from Paradox's past releases, only the European theater will have well fleshed out events. I am certain that a Prussia or Austrian campaign will be fun out of the box.

However, I highly doubt that the US Civil War events and balance will be complete or fun.

And just forget about the Japanese or asian theater. Heck if they didn't bother giving the chinese factions cores for chinese provinces in HOI3 then don't expect Japan or the asian countries to get a lot of work time on for historical events.

#1: Ottoman Empire. First, last, and always. They provide many opportunities, but they have to be played well in order to avoid being crushed by the other Great Powers

#2: If they are included, the Taiping Rebellion in China. They were an interesting group, and I was excited to try them in VIP, even if they were a bit broken and totally impossible to survive as.

#3: Spain or the Netherlands

From there, wherever my fancy takes me. I am very excited about this game.

I'm looking forward to cracking into the lower-level countries, from Argentina on down to Paraguay and Haiti. The measure of the game in my eyes will be if the lower nations are worth playing *glares at HoI3's neutrality rules*

First I plan on playing Austria (after maybe playing a US game to learn the basic rules). It was the first country I really played in Victoria and EUIII, so I have a bit of a sentimental attraction to it. Besides, ultra-diverse Central European empires!

After that, I plan on checking out all the majors (Russia, France, UK, Prussia, Japan), and some of the mediums (Persia, Netherlands, Spain, Sardinia-Piedmont or other Italian states, possibly some others)

Haiti, Mexico, Liberia, Sokoto, Japan, Scotland, China... the list is potentially endless :D

Greetings Cinéad IV from a fellow Aberdonian ;)

Having never played Vichy myself I really don't know what to expect. However assuming i like the look of the game and decide to get it I'll probably play as Scotland.

The homeland is always the default answer for those not versed in history don't you find? :)

I have a idea. Make the provinces into to types - land or city. With factory building only in cities. And no farmers in cities. Just a sugestion.
I think it's a rather good one. Urbanization wasn't really modelled in Victoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.