• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yup.

People seem to be scared of this, I get that there have been...less than desireable hosts in the past, but I've got a pretty damn good record under my belt, both as a player and a host.

The thing is, with a closed setup, and no bloody idea of how your games go, this will pretty much become a roulette game.

If it wasn't against the rules, I'd link you directly, but...

Google Inishmore Mafia.
Click on the top result.
Go to page 83, post 989.
You will see there the roles he included in that game.
Based off that, you must make assumptions about what he included. It would be safe to assume he will include a goody scanner. Everything else is... well, up to him.

Yup.

People seem to be scared of this, I get that there have been...less than desireable hosts in the past, but I've got a pretty damn good record under my belt, both as a player and a host.

The reason we are wary is because of the recent Ciryandor game. I don't remember if you played there or not, but he made the wolves very overpowered, then, when parity was imminent, he started making obvious clues in the write-ups and screwed everything over.

Also, people who have lower English skills(enk, me to some extent) or are not very active might have trouble with the write-ups.

If you don't allow PMs for the goodies then you MUST include allegiance in the write-ups, or else you're pretty much giving the win to the baddies on a silver platter.

I'm going to be tentatively in but I will never be around at the deadline.

I didn't participate in Ciryandor's game.

Will complain about things later.

In.

The reason we are wary is because of the recent Ciryandor game. I don't remember if you played there or not, but he made the wolves very overpowered, then, when parity was imminent, he started making obvious clues in the write-ups and screwed everything over.

Also, people who have lower English skills(enk, me to some extent) or are not very active might have trouble with the write-ups.

If you don't allow PMs for the goodies then you MUST include allegiance in the write-ups, or else you're pretty much giving the win to the baddies on a silver platter.

I suggest that every wolf writes "<player x died> in their hunt orders. He does allow PM's for the goodies, just no private role-claims, if I understood correctly. Kinda like the recent Lite, which didn't work out so well (even though I tried not to abuse the flaws in that rule).

I suggest that every wolf writes "<player x died> in their hunt orders. He does allow PM's for the goodies, just no private role-claims, if I understood correctly. Kinda like the recent Lite, which didn't work out so well (even though I tried not to abuse the flaws in that rule).

Isn't that completely bogus? The seer is just going to say "Oh hey, so yeah, I know Boris is a wolf. Don't ask me how I know that, I'm not allowed to reveal my role privately *wink wink nudge nudge*"

Isn't that completely bogus? The seer is just going to say "Oh hey, so yeah, I know Boris is a wolf. Don't ask me how I know that, I'm not allowed to reveal my role privately *wink wink nudge nudge*"

That was basically the problem of the Lite game where that was tried out.

in.

Bad deadline for me. :(

Hrmmm... I think you're trying to make too many changes all at once, here.

One thing you're sorely missing is a complete list of possible roles and their effects. Preferably also indicating which usual role on this forum they correspond to. Right, now, without that information, it's kinda impossible for us to know what we're getting ourselves in to...

Hrmmm... I think you're trying to make too many changes all at once, here.

One thing you're sorely missing is a complete list of possible roles and their effects. Preferably also indicating which usual role on this forum they correspond to. Right, now, without that information, it's kinda impossible for us to know what we're getting ourselves in to...

If you want a list of possible roles I guess you could look at the roles in epicmafia. There are over 100 of them there.

If you want a list of possible roles I guess you could look at the roles in epicmafia. There are over 100 of them there.

THIS IS PARADOX, NOT WHATEVER BACKWARDS PART OF TEH INTERNETZ YOU ESCAPED FROM, SO SPEAK WEREWOLF*! :mad:
thThis-Is-werewolf-Smile.gif

*or Swedish