• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've got better things to do than GM a game where over half the players don't even want to play, and most of the rest, plus the community that isn't playing doesn't like the game. If you guys (as a group) can't handle it, why should I waste my time.

I lost interest in hosting smaller games years ago.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I doubt any of us wanted to be deliberately inhospitable, it's just that quite a few are conservative when it comes to Werewolf and what you proposed required trust. Trust is earned, not given away and if you would just have gone through with this to prove our suspicions wrong you could have earned that trust. It is no coincidence that EURO and johho attract many people to their games, they are seasoned GMs on this forum and have proved themselves to the community. You have the chance to do the same, if only you would just accept that this community is quite small and games must be designed with that in mind.

Moving on to the next GM.

In

This is how I'm supposed to do this right? This is my first post in the OT forums and I'm not entirely sure what's going on.

Welcome!

This game failed to get off the ground, but someone is setting up a new one which should be advertised in this very thread very soon.

There comes a time...
when we heed a certain call

When the world must come together as one

WIR SIN DER WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELT
WIR SIN DER KINDEEEEEEEEER​

[video=youtube;M9BNoNFKCBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI[/video]

There's a special rung in hell reserved for people who care for the planet.

it's right above the rung for people who sabotage werewolf games, even ones with alternate rules.

Nobody.

Next time a new GM pops up, tell him right from the bat not to hide the rules, so that his game actually has a shot at getting off the ground :p