• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good tidings are in the works. I am collecting a good amount of updating and fixes, which will be released at some point in the next weeks depending on real world work load.

Nothing new and flashy, but hopefully good ole Lux with some updates and fixes.

Also, religion icons are working for me! Don't know what I did, but I hope it carries over to you all when I do the release.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Originally in the old thread, moved to here because it's where discussion is
One thing that annoys me about the special religious governments is that they only allow Castle holdings. This is annoying when playing, say, a classical Imperial Cultist and you can't change government if you don't want to lose your cities. I'd like if the special governments are given more preferred buildings, i.e. Cities for Absolute/Demagogue/Hegemonic/Anarchist(not a religious government iirc or whatever) while giving Churches for Messianic/Mystic governments. Maybe it'll be overpowered, I'm not sure.

Check out the main thread for the new version!

• 2Like
Reactions:
The post in the main thread refered to above :

December 2021 release!

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy this new version! It is mostly a maintenance and fixing release, but has some other things too:
- Some character history fixes (thanks Fastrike!) and 2 characters the Lux Ultima team made
- Event and decision updating, including a rework of the Patron decision and removal of some outdated and not working events.
- Finishing touches to Sammitte's Armenia naming fixes and corrections.
- First bloodline added in HF style, more will come in future releases.
I have been working on the mod off and on since June, but most time has been spent on the new project combining Lux & Umbra Spherae, which a small team including myself have been working on since summer.
If you are curious to see progress on that, join the Discord: Discord.gg

• 1Like
Reactions:
Happy New Years, Lux Invicta fans!

Wanted to let everyone know that in the next few months, I will make another release for this mod. I have been adding Devil Worshipper, Assassins, and possibly warrior lodge societies to Lux, in addition to HF style bloodlines.

Stay tuned for more details :)

• 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Happy New Years, Lux Invicta fans!

Wanted to let everyone know that in the next few months, I will make another release for this mod. I have been adding Devil Worshipper, Assassins, and possibly warrior lodge societies to Lux, in addition to HF style bloodlines.

Stay tuned for more details :)

This mod has got to be nearly 10 years old now?

• 1Like
Reactions:
I am sure, it was released very early on by the OG creator, Shaytana.

February 2023 release of Lux Invicta, now complete with more societies, secret religions, and bloodlines!

Big shoutout to Matthew, creator of a submod for Lux Invicta, who laid the groundwork for the big update by adding societies, secret religions, and bloodlines!

It has been awhile, but hopefully you all can enjoy this new version of Lux. Its still the same Lux you know and love, but now, most religions get access to satanist societies and assassin type societies, and the HF style of bloodlines are now in effect.

There will be bugs, please report them on Discord here: Discord.gg

Let me know what you think, and please spread the word!

Changelog:
- Many code updates for the common folder and decisions and events
- Secret religions for applicable religions
- Assassin societies for some religions
- Satanist societies for some religions
- New HF style bloodlines
- Revolt CB's updated and streamlined with latest ck2 code
- In Random World, the United Kingdom now gets religion and culture spread to it

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 2Love
Reactions: