• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
@DeathLawlie , I tried using BLG and the BLG for Lux mods with this mod, but my portraits are all blank.

What does this update do?

@DeathLawlie , I tried using BLG and the BLG for Lux mods with this mod, but my portraits are all blank.
@tsf4 It worked for me with the previous version of LI. maybe it's because the LI module for BLG hasn't been updated recently
The only relevant change I see is updating the dependency in blgccluxinvicta.mod to "Lux Invicta (May20)".

ps: Please don't put version numbers in the mod name.

Ok, good point.

But then how do people know to look for a new version? This eliminates confusion :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Have you finished the Chinese timeline?
Edit: I just found what may be a little bug in the canon timeline.
1.If Nam Viet is really destroyed by India, Epander I would be the first guy to see the Pacific. You know, the Greeks are most likely to travel down the coastline of Indochina peninsula. At least if I were Epander, I won't abandon the fertile Khmer and Thailand, and march through mountainous Lan Xang.
2. About the establishment of Great Chinese Satrapy and Chinese migration into Tarim basin... I 'd say it's not quite possible. Before Wu emperor of Han, most land of nowadays Gansu was first ruled by Yuezhi, then by Xiongnu, who are both nomads. Crossing either a desert or a land ruled by nomad is deadly enough. So I think first few diadochis in fact just conquered Gansu. Since China didn't ruled that land then, I may call it Cumuda Satrapy, as it seems to be a good place to rule these lands.

Last edited:
No one has really messed with the timeline since Shaytana years ago, and I won't be changing it now. I don't plan on finishing or adding onto any of the timeline either.

I know this sounds odd, but I just prefer to keep it the way it is.

Reactions:
We are but rocks making the endless slow dance around a stellar remnant.

i wrote in the original thread, but i guess you took over development. is there a problem with timelines now or is the mod just no longer compatible? clicking on a timeline does not change the map/nations.

They are intended for showcasing different parts of the world but it’s always been only 1066.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Make sure your .mod file points to where your files for the mod are, and also try a fresh validation of ck2 in steam or reinstall of Lux.

Nah, in your .mod file is a path line which should say where your Lux files are located. sorry, should of specified that, and hope this helps.

Lastest, so 3.3.x I think.

Hello all,

Many of you who have played the mod know the Cybrxkhan's VIET modules have been included in the mod for a long time. After discussion with him on how best to update the content of his modules to their newer content and coding, we decided it would be best to throw out all the old VIET code and start fresh with the newer code. This will have a twofold improvement for the mod, making it faster and getting us better content without making it another head-scratching process for myself.

So, hope you all can see why I am doing this and hopefully this move will help the mod in the long run.

Also, I want to announce that its been a slow summer for me and modding time, as I have been working more on the Faerun/Forgotten Realms mod. But, I hope everyone is enjoying the May 2020 release and looking forward to the next release, which will be this fall or winter.

- tsf4, your Lead Steward of LI