• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lux Invicta is a bit of a harsher world, this is the way the mod has been for a while. Best thing is to have a court physician so they can treat the child.

Even in regular ck2, I have kids being sickly often too.

I mean that they instantly go from the womb into the tomb, as soon as they are born they die of sickly even though I didn't get the event that says that the child is sickly nor do I get a chance to save them

Ok, I will look into it.

Check out the main Lux Invicta thread for the October 2020 release!

Hi, I tried this game and mod after two years and it was fun at first but then RNG was really giving it to me. I had no other living relatives, seven daughters and one son who died instantly. The three daughters surviving I married off matrilineally. One had a son who also died as a child. The last 30 min I wasn't doing anything, just waiting for game over. Very frustrating. Would you consider adding an option that you can "find a distant relative" because this is really the opposite of fun.

Well sorry for your experience. In a way this is related to what Crusader Kings is; it is also caused by a relative low number of characters. I'd say that you should just limit your pain in such situation and just restart or load the game from another dynasty, which is almost the same as "finding a distant relative" if you choose a neighboring one...

Reactions:
Also, make sure you have generate family game rule set as ON

Sorry, if I was too harsh. :( It was just so frustrating. Another thing I have noticed is the stability of empires/realms. They only seem to grow from a certain point onward. Maybe there are no break away rebellions, only replace the ruler rebellions? Oh an the ERE changed into a trade republic??

I'm playing with the oct 2020 version.

Sorry, if I was too harsh. :( It was just so frustrating. Another thing I have noticed is the stability of empires/realms. They only seem to grow from a certain point onward. Maybe there are no break away rebellions, only replace the ruler rebellions? Oh an the ERE changed into a trade republic??

I'm playing with the oct 2020 version.

That's more of a problem most mods have using the vanilla II mechanics.

Hey, really enjoying the mod but there's a really bad bug I noticed. Sending family members to Holy Orders doesn't actually disinherit them. They usually become the grandmasters and let you take the Holy Order for yourself. Additionally, mercenaries never turn on the AI, no matter the deficit. The AI went into a catatonic state at some point when this happened and could only stand in place.

Question, though, how much should I be building up between wars? All the bonuses seem so small. I don't really feel a sense of progress investing in any of my buildings as a result.

I’ll look into the holy order. Hopefully something an event update will fix.

I build up a lot. Lux is a crazy world and I like to consolidate then wait and pounce on weakened neighbors. While the bonuses seem weak at first later on they help you out.

I’ll look into the holy order. Hopefully something an event update will fix.

I build up a lot. Lux is a crazy world and I like to consolidate then wait and pounce on weakened neighbors. While the bonuses seem weak at first later on they help you out.
Thank you for the reply, I'll build up, then. On a side note, there's also a bug of characters constantly asking to duel their rivals yet never actually going through with it.

Yeah that’s due to duel events not being all up to date yet.

Hey everyone, wanted to let you know I am still working on the mod. I have been busy, but am going through Sammitte's name changes to make the Armenian region more accurate, as well as fixing some stuff.

Know that I am always working on the mod. If I wasn't, I would say I quit lol. Just wanted to let you know...

Hopefully I can release another version later this year.

• 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Hey everyone, wanted to let you know I am still working on the mod. I have been busy, but am going through Sammitte's name changes to make the Armenian region more accurate, as well as fixing some stuff.

Know that I am always working on the mod. If I wasn't, I would say I quit lol. Just wanted to let you know...

Hopefully I can release another version later this year.
Thank you for your continued development of this mod. I don't care much for CK3 (mostly because I'm waiting for the basegame to get more developed) and I appreciate how even 3 years after the end of the development of CK2 you're still a part of the modding community.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you for your continued development of this mod. I don't care much for CK3 (mostly because I'm waiting for the basegame to get more developed) and I appreciate how even 3 years after the end of the development of CK2 you're still a part of the modding community.
Not to lessen tsf4's commitment by any means, but It's only been two years since CK2 development (mostly) stopped.