• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello, I test certain kind of modification on the mod, does anyone for can me explain the concept of feminism_0,1,2,3,4_religions_trigger, in sucessions_laws or ze_demesne_laws ? It's hardcoded ? Or somewhat like that ? I can’t change or modified that.

If I add this line "feminist = yes" for any religion, in the religion file, for test it, It does not take the modification during my game, it does not add this trigger for religion, or if I add feminist = yes for a religion in save game, it's exactly the same problem.

Is this, feminist = yes, determinate the feminism_religions_trigger, in first place ?

feminism_0,1,2,3,4_religions_trigger, permit change status_of_women laws or sucession genders laws, it's determinate by specific religions, but impossible for me to find this specific file.

So how does it work ?

Please help me if possible, my knowledge and skill, in modding are not very great.

Its kinda a whole thing the devs made before the status of women laws came out in Conclave. I don't even really understand, so I am sorry I am of no help :(

Ok, so it’s just an old game mechanics, which is not up to date, basically?
So in the file sucession_laws feminism_0,1,2,3,4_religions_trigger is the equivalent of the status_of_woman_0_1_2_3_4?
Except we should replace him? Ok, I will try that, Thank you.
I just needed a confirmation

Edit : Ok I am totaly wrong here, it's litteraly in the LI_scripted_triggers file in the scripted_triggers, because it's is a religions_trigger, nothing to do with the old game mechanics.
Thank you anyway

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: