• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After becoming a hegemonic government (through the knowledge control laws), all of my holdings except my capital got a wrong holding type malice. I revoked a castle as this type however, and that newly revoked title wasn't considered to be of the wrong holding. As an aside, I also think that hegemonic governments should be able to hold cities without malice given that they're hegemonic (and also because platonic muslims have classical governments, and going from being able to hold cities to not being able to is a bit jarring).

EDIT: Okay it seems that reloading the game (and/or getting a king title) has fixed the issue.

EDIT 2: For some reason the issue has reappeared

Last edited:
My game keeps crashing after, around 20-30 Minutes of playtime on speed 2-3, sounds to me like the same problem Sigerthebest has/had.
I already tried the Ram thingy from the faq, but it seemed like it didnt change a thing. ( My Pc should be strong enough to run the mod anyways)
Could it be related to the possessed/lunatic problem, because the Event fires so frequently that the Game asks for more and more RAM, since it needs to trigger like a 100 events, accept all of them and then add the trait to the chars?

Did you try the fix I posted though? That should patch the problem enough to stop the bleeding, at least thats what I hoped.

I tried the fix didnt help, guess i will just have to wait for the next patch.
But a thing i notice is that the whole batch of traits, besides possessed and so on, might be effected by the bug, because in 3 years i gained stressed,depressed and lost them alongside lunatic.

Yeah, its most likely just that I haven't got to updating every bit of code yet for latest ck2 versions. So it should fix eventually/hopefully.

Sadly, not enough work to make a Sept release, but you should see one for October.

Get the 4 gb patch application, and then through it you select your ck2 exe and that "patches" it so it can use more RAM.

At least thats how I understand it lol.

Get the 4 gb patch application, and then through it you select your ck2 exe and that "patches" it so it can use more RAM.

At least thats how I understand it lol.
Just to be sure it's the NTCore one correct?

EDIT: if so it doesnt seems to work considering the crashing is persistent

Last edited:
It should help, its just the crashing must be because not everything is totally updated yet for latest ck2 versions, this should get better every time I release a new version.

So I know I asked about this before but I have a bit more information, maybe. A while ago, and on a different version, I made a report on the lack of modded religious symbols, something that never has happened to me in my time of playing LI, and while its certainly something thats not a big deal, it does annoy me a little bit not being able to figure out a solution to this problem as everything I have looked at or tried hasn't returned the icons. However while I was in game and just going through and reading the text for some bloodline traits I came across something I hadn't noticed previously, in certain cases it seems that icons will show up but it looks its pretty much all the icons (ala picture below and I have other examples). Again the icon thing isn't a big deal but not having them doesn't add to my experience and having to look at every single character to find out their religion is tedious. Any help would be very welcome.
upload_2019-11-28_22-42-3.png

I loaded the mod and noticed there are nonculture or/and no religion regions on the map , i assume that a bug

Hmm, this is the first time someone has this bug. Can you try validating your ck2 game files in steam? and make sure you are using no other mods?

I validated the game files and reintalled the mod and now works fine :) i am glad to see it back

• 1Like
Reactions: