• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I guess some people just can't learn to love the great Turkish Sultan! ;)

P.s. Das, Baluchistan is in today's South-west Pakistan

Originally posted by Produce Pete
April 16, 1488 : Hungary annexed Bohemia.
February 18, 1490 : Spain annexed Aragon.
February 22, 1496 : Moldovia annexed Wallachia.
August 5, 1501 : Albania accepted peace with England on the following terms : Full Annexation of Albania by England
nothing major was done by the AI, those were diplo annexes

How can England diplo annex Albania?:confused: They haven't any common borders on that time, have they? Is this something new?:cool:

I have catholics at no tolerance whatsoever. since my great Turkish empire is basically half Sunni half Orthodox and 1 province or 2 shiite.. I made it so that Sunni and Orthodox are maxed and catholic is at aboslute zero.

thus i have about a 11% revolt chance in those catholic provinces!

It's the dutch revolt all over again!
I reckon I'll exterminate the population of banat to 1000 people or something, sending a missionary there would cost nearly 300 ducats.. grr

If I slide my orthodox slider even 1 to the left, then they go to 1% revolt risk and I'll have a constant revolt somewhere from them, theres so many of those orthodoxes in my empire. so i just have to convert catholics,

That's because cities experience one time loss in population when siege is over. But it happens only if pop is above 5000.
At least that was the case in EU I, but nobody answered me if it's also that way in EU II.

Think of all the tax-income you lost because you didnt move around with your sliders...

Ive played several EU1 games where ive been able to incorporate many religions without mass-killing my populace.

Or has the code been changed severely?

ummm.. hello? I had like 9 sunni provinces, 9 orthodox provinces, 1 shiite province and 2 catholic provinces..

die catholics die!

its almost impossible to accomadate many religions and cultures in a large empire in eu2, its really really hard. religion and culture are very important

power mongers solution=get missionaries and change culture... Any comments on how culture can be changed?

smaller nations solution to break of power mongers=wage deffensive wars and select your targets carefully (religion, culture)...power mongers will dissolve...

Beta people, two questions I have:

- how can culture be changed?
- can a small nation destabelize a bigger nation by acts of sneakiness? Perhaps send a missionar to the enemy?:cool:

Originally posted by Spruce
power mongers solution=get missionaries and change culture... Any comments on how culture can be changed?

I think that this was answered somewhere, this is how I remember it :
Missionaries change religion, not culture.
Culture can be changed in provinces with less than 1000 population by succesfully sending colonist there.

I might remember wrong ofcource

Originally posted by tonhur

I think that this was answered somewhere, this is how I remember it :
Missionaries change religion, not culture.
Culture can be changed in provinces with less than 1000 population by succesfully sending colonist there.

I might remember wrong ofcource

You remember correct. It's hard to chanve culture...

Originally posted by Spruce
Beta people, two questions I have:

- how can culture be changed?
- can a small nation destabelize a bigger nation by acts of sneakiness? Perhaps send a missionar to the enemy?:cool:

The first is answered.
The second: No. You can only send missionaries to your own provinces...

Thanks, Havard

something emerges in me to say:

thanks for feedback, beta testers! Thanks for contributing to this fine game.:)

I feel really X-mas like, already! Anyhow, I hope to get this game ... despite the fact that I'm not an American, nor Swedisch...

:confused: