• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no reason to keep Necazian under house arrest.

Well, just outdo Lenin's Gigantomania. If we build a roof over the VSVR and deed it to Necazian...

Oh, and don't you mean faction not party? :)

I should have known this would happen; Serves me right for correcting you :)

And yes, he is a central committee member, but he has always been in the same position, and given the lack of updates we hear about his doings, I would guess that his policies on the Central Committee have not changed very much despite his shifting allegiances. Given this, to say he had anything to do with instigating the Civil War is just silly, especially considering he was one of the first to join the United Front in an attempt to prevent Civil War in the 1860's.

I know you agree he shouldn't be punished, but some others may require convincing that his house arrest does not make sense, and that is what I am trying to offer.

We need a crazy Permanent Revolution/ Cultural Revolution crazy quasi-Maoist faction that want to purge the Party elite and introduce "A Great Leap Forward".

Yes, I'm tired of the Anarchists, and am ready to back a faction so radical that it make Lenin piss hes pants.

We need a crazy Permanent Revolution/ Cultural Revolution crazy quasi-Maoist faction that want to purge the Party elite and introduce "A Great Leap Forward"

VSVR is already ahead. Wouldn't it then be "A Great Leap More Forward"?

We need a crazy Permanent Revolution/ Cultural Revolution crazy quasi-Maoist faction that want to purge the Party elite and introduce "A Great Leap Forward".
What you're asking sounds an awful lot like the Khmer Rouge, we need a faction that's going to make things better, not worse...

A faction that does not seek to limit the freedoms of the citizens.

Oppressor! You oppress me by wanting to prevent me from oppressing you!

Oppressor! You oppress me by wanting to prevent me from oppressing you!
I shall force you to liberate yourself from trying to oppress everyone!
Join the side of freedom! Or be forced to join freely!
*slow clap*

Comrades, I am immensely impressed by your subtle political views and your superior ability to express them in a poignant fashion!

Proceed.

Comrade L. Katz agrees with me on this:
iapprove.jpg

*No one noticed the nerve gas leak in the Capitol building until it was too late. A half an hour in, the greatest minds in the Republic had been reduced to mush.*

Just got caught up. Great job Tommy talk about a nail biter, I wasn't sure which way that was going to go. Also love the Che Guevera referrance:)

I wonder though, in game, what would happen if a GP became communist. We could not sphere them, thus not haveing control. could we see a war over who should rule the comminturn:eek:

I wonder though, in game, what would happen if a GP became communist. We could not sphere them, thus not haveing control. could we see a war over who should rule the comminturn:eek:

Methinks it would be something like our timeline's Sino-Soviet split, or Tito's Yugoslavia. ie. said nation either forming it's own little comintern or remaining non-aligned.

*No one noticed the nerve gas leak in the Capitol building until it was too late. A half an hour in, the greatest minds in the Republic had been reduced to mush.*
Nerve gas leak? :confused:

Doesn't that imply that the building has some sort of regular nerve gas supply line???

Why is that the case?

Who ordered this? :eek:

I'm just glad that they issued amnesty for us independents! And here I thought I had once again managed to get into the winning side!

Perhaps Lenin wasn't so bad after all...
He was never bad in the first place, he just had views different from the most vocal of the forum. Lenin is not going to form an Autocracy, Monarchy, or Dictatorship. What we have is a democracy, and it will remain so, minus the most adamant of naysayers. Why this debate exists in the first place is beyond me. We are not going to be enslaved, no matter how much the Anarchists would like the excuse. Lenin is simply a great leader who is not well liked by his opponents for fantasies that they invent.

Status
Not open for further replies.