• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Better keep your allies focusing on other things than possibly threatining you. Have you got NN mod as well, because the Celtic League is not a vanilla nation, at least I think it isn't?

no, its normally just england and scotland, not even too sure about wales. and as for cornish independence... :rofl:

Better keep your allies focusing on other things than possibly threatining you.
Oh, it's nothing big, just a few mid-sized allies squabbling. It's really no different from Hungary and Romania fighting over land; in that case Germany just took a side and tried to make sure no one had their feelings hurt too bad. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Have you got NN mod as well, because the Celtic League is not a vanilla nation, at least I think it isn't?
no, its normally just england and scotland, not even too sure about wales. and as for cornish independence...
No, I don't have that mod; I made the nation myself (basically a copy of Ireland with some Scots and Welshmen thrown here and there). I didn't make the flag; got it from somewhere a while ago, and can't quite remember where.

Interesting! Does the Celtic League have cores on Spanish Galicia?

Draka is so threateningly big...

Considering attacking it?

I think hitler's attemt at a comeback was a little late.

Also, you might have to give some convoys to the celtic league because I believe puppet countries don't make their own.

Interesting! Does the Celtic League have cores on Spanish Galicia?
No, though they do have cores on Brittany and Cornwall, the two other "Celtic nations."

So draka is currentnly at war with no one?
Maybe attack India? Before draka does it...
Draka is so threateningly big..
Considering attacking it?
Everyone wants me to attack everyone. :D
I think that I don't have the infrastructure in place for a landing in India--I'll just have to leave the British Raj to my Japanese allies. As for the Draka, I have a policy of not attacking them. I think that Hitler would at this point be focused on absorbing his conquests, and his generals might be able to convince him to not overextend the Wehrmacht.

I think hitler's attemt at a comeback was a little late.
Yeah, but more effective (think of where Winston's counter-comeback will come from--Delhi).

Also, you might have to give some convoys to the celtic league because I believe puppet countries don't make their own.
Good idea; I didn't even think of that.

The Eurasian War​
"They are always stealing from their neighbors. . . no more, no more shall they steal from Germany, for we have taken back what was taken from us! Their other unjust conquests must be returned to their rightful owners, as ours was to us, and Germany will see to it that this happens."
--Adolf Hitler, 1943

The following is an excerpt from The Greater War: A Brief History of the Eurasian War:

. . . deployment of the Wehrmacht's forces in the Spring of 1943, after the Soviet war (see Fig. 1). The roughly two million strong army was delpoyed, in order from greatest to least: 1) In the occupied former USSR; 2) Heeresgruppe Balkan (on the border of Drakan Bulgaria); 3) Heeresgruppe Ost (defending the eastern border; 4) Heeresgruppe Seelöwe ("defending" the British Isles); 5) Heeresgruppe Kaukasus (along the Caucasus border with the Draka).

draka111.jpg

Fig. 1​

The month of May in 1943 also saw the Celtic League demand Brittany from France (see Fig. 2). Germany was initially neutral on the issue, but the Celtic League made an appeal to the German people, comparing Brittany to Alsace-Lorraine, which had been taken from Germany by France in 1919. The Celtic League claimed that it, just like Alsace-Lorraine, had been stolen unjustly by the French, and German public opinion swung in favor of the League. Germany eventually put pressure on the French to cave into Celtic demands.

draka112.jpg

Fig. 2​

Spanish forces had helped the Wehrmacht in Operation Barbarossa with the "volunteer" division, the División Azul. This led to improved relations between Berlin and Madrid, and many of the officers from that division came back to important posts in the Spanish government. Their influence was shown on June 17, after years of offers, Franco's Spain finally acceded to joining the Axis alliance (Fig. 3). Spanish forces began moving on Gibraltar to cut of one of the entrances to the Mediterranean.

draka113.jpg

Fig. 3​

July 30 saw the Domination of the Draka complete their operations against the remnant of the Soviet Union, and the full annexation of Siberia (see FIg. 4). Drakan Janissaries began to move to the new borders with Japan and the Reich.

draka114.jpg

Fig. 4​

Wasting no time, only a little more than a month later, the Domination declared war on the Axis alliance (see Fig. 5). Germany was now at war with most of the rest of the world. . .

draka115.jpg

Fig. 5​

draka116.jpg

Key: Red - Axis Full Partners; Light Red - Axis Minor Partners;
Blue - Allied nations; Black - Domination of the Draka​

why do you have around 90 divisions occupying russia? i know its partisan heavy but i wouldnt think you need that many... just a few garrisons dotted around and cavalry to mop up any uprisings.

Oh its on now!
Things would get even crazier if the allies declared war on the draca, making it a three-way world war.

Why does Russia have so many garrisons, if it goes to 2%?
You don't need that many...

How many troops do the draka have approximately.
Around 1,000 infantry divisions, along with others.

Kill the Drakas!
Can do.

why do you have around 90 divisions occupying russia? i know its partisan heavy but i wouldnt think you need that many... just a few garrisons dotted around and cavalry to mop up any uprisings.
Why does Russia have so many garrisons, if it goes to 2%?
You don't need that many...
To tell you the truth, I always found the 2% partisan thing a tad unrealistic. I mean, why would it drop from 15% and up during the war overnight, just because Stalin signed a piece of paper? Anyway, it doesn't matter because the occupation force started moving to the border after the Draka declared war. It's all at the border by a few months after the war starts. . . although the border does change by then. . . you'll have to wait for it.

Oh its on now!
Things would get even crazier if the allies declared war on the draca, making it a three-way world war.
That would be nice. Alas, it's just me verses all of them. :(

IIRC, the Commies won the Spanish Civil War in the Drakaverse. However my biggest beef is that Hitler doesn't have anything more memorable to say about being attacked out of the blue by the Domination. Considering his already appearent loathing of the Draka, he should have something truly awe inspiring about how the peoples of Europe must all rally and rally now or be forever enslaved. I think the dude would quote the tenents of Draka supremeacy and basicly say to the world Whatever you think of the Fuehrer, the Archon, any Archon will be worse.

So I have to ask, will Hitler be deposed as in the novels? Who would take over then? Will the Allies basicly go into de jure only war with Germany, which seems to be the case in Marching Through Georgia (I've only read summaries). Will you try and make peace with the Allies? Maybe by returning the Home Isles to Britian? At least you have Japan on your side, they should take some of the heat off you.

But remember, you are a son of Eve: the snake will bruise your heel, but you will crush it's head! :cool:

Konig15 said:
IIRC, the Commies won the Spanish Civil War in the Drakaverse. However my biggest beef is that Hitler doesn't have anything more memorable to say about being attacked out of the blue by the Domination. Considering his already appearent loathing of the Draka, he should have something truly awe inspiring about how the peoples of Europe must all rally and rally now or be forever enslaved. I think the dude would quote the tenents of Draka supremeacy and basicly say to the world Whatever you think of the Fuehrer, the Archon, any Archon will be worse.
Yes, but that would entail the non-Draka powers actually working together, which in Stirling's universe they are physically incapable of...

Time for a blitz and some real big kessels! :D

Draka has about 300-400 divisions, 100 of them being garrisons deployed in Africa. Japan has about 300 divisions. Draka has also an in ass TC with their occupation of Siberia. You should really have no problem kicking their ass (Dont forget about Hungary, they also have some divisions).