• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi i have just tried to download your mod.

i get to the loading screen and it is in kaisersriech form.

the problem is it always stops working and i get the windows the program has stopped working screen. how do i get this to stop?

Hi i have just tried to download your mod.

i get to the loading screen and it is in kaisersriech form.

the problem is it always stops working and i get the windows the program has stopped working screen. how do i get this to stop?
What version of Darkest Hour are you using?
What version of Kaiserreich are you using?

OK, since I don't remember my Kaiserreich forum login, I'll post it here... Is it WAD that Mexico starts with absolutely no armoured techs?

blast! savegame bug finally caught up with me! :) oh well.

it was right when things were getting interesting. Canadian campaign, finally after 4 years was invading Britain....all gone now. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Either way. Great mod. Very well done with all the events and the back story!

btw. it was the no owner for province problem that wrecked the save!

:)

Last edited:
Are there any events to trigger a war between a victorious Republic of China and the Shangqing Tianguo millennialists? I decided to ally with them in 1937 so I could fight the Qing while using them as a distraction, and after I won the war I got this hilarious event asking me to submit to them (you know, because I only have an army twice their size and like fifty times their IC). I said no, keep the alliance, but now I've seized control of the Ma, Tibetans, and Fengtien while Shangqing Tianguo remains sitting there in the middle of the country like an angry boil. Is my only option a manual alliance revocation and DoW?

Are there any events to trigger a war between a victorious Republic of China and the Shangqing Tianguo millennialists? I decided to ally with them in 1937 so I could fight the Qing while using them as a distraction, and after I won the war I got this hilarious event asking me to submit to them (you know, because I only have an army twice their size and like fifty times their IC). I said no, keep the alliance, but now I've seized control of the Ma, Tibetans, and Fengtien while Shangqing Tianguo remains sitting there in the middle of the country like an angry boil. Is my only option a manual alliance revocation and DoW?

That IS the event. You can tell them that you want to own them. "One church, one government" or something like that. In most cases they submit.

Any ETA on update?

Yeah, it'll happen when it happens mate. (Honestly, we give you two semi regular updates and burn out one of our contributors in the process and suddenly you think we're going to magically just keep churning em out!)

Yeah, like KM stated, we worked in a phase of 110% during 4-6 months and therefor some (most) of us wanted a break for a while. Right now I would say we are at 30% speed.. And if it will rise or not I don't know. But its still developed. At a slower speed.

anyway what nation is a good starting one when i can get this mod to work?

Commune of France, Union of Britain and the Kaiserreich are all pretty good starting nations. Russia is also a lot of fun, if you manage to quell the dissent fast enough.

The original logic of the event chain was that the millenarian state and the republic allied out of necessity to overcome the corrupt foreign Manchu tyranny - much alike the KMT/CCP partnership. Then, just as Mao and Chiang started fighting OTL, they'll have a fall out, which is illustrated by the events where you as republican China demand twin governments. This triggers a Shangqing DoW as well as spawning a few stacks of various divisions for your former allies. Unfortunately, this is the only event driven Chinese Civil War, so I guess you'd have to declare war on them manually.

ok i finally get to the main screen. i selected a country and hit start. it started loading and then it stops. i get a missing file message but i installed everything.

what should i do now?