• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i tried to un-rar kaiserreich but the program said the files were encrypted and needed a password. any help?
That... shouldn't be happening, are you sure you didn't pick up the DH patches?

What link did you use to get the KR file?

1. Is there any way to annex Belarus/Georgia/Azerbeijan peacefully as Russia? Demmand territory is always at 0%...
2. ...while on the other hand I had - as Russia - 50% chance of claiming Alaska from the USA :).

1. Is there any way to annex Belarus/Georgia/Azerbeijan peacefully as Russia? Demmand territory is always at 0%...
2. ...while on the other hand I had - as Russia - 50% chance of claiming Alaska from the USA :).
There are events for the 'plebiscite' of Azerbaijan if I remember right, though with Georgia, you will need to fight them eventually. I can't recall a peaceful solution with a Red Georgia.

As for Belarus, I think you need to annex them, I haven't seen or recall any peaceful solution.

I can't remember the conditions for the Azerbaijan plebiscite but I think its in '38+ and you need to be somewhat stable. Maybe the Transiberian Crisis needs to pass?

^ Agreed we needs update! by a month or weeks feed the DH community we cant win PDox on a empty tummy

There will be an update soon. You can more easily follow the progress on our forum.

Download from the links on the Kaiserreich forum (linked on the first post), not the one on this forum.

They are the same. (Should be)

Playing as Iron Guard Romania, I had an interesting situation with Hungary that I am not sure is intended or not.

Austria went to war with Hungary to centralize the empire, and I got the event that let me choose to go to war with Hungary and get some extra divisions. I went with war, so I was at war with Hungary but couldn't attack because the non-aggression pact hadn't expired yet.

Back to normal tech tree not darkest hour tech tree I hate this tech tree because I can't adding skif Kaiserreich packet and breaks spirit of kaiserreich or can you make skif kaiserreich darkest hour edition.Do you make skif kaiserreich darkest hour edition

Back to normal tech tree not darkest hour tech tree I hate this tech tree because I can't adding skif Kaiserreich packet and breaks spirit of kaiserreich or can you make skif kaiserreich darkest hour edition.Do you make skif kaiserreich darkest hour edition

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?547906-Kazoo-s-SKIF-style-icons-for-DH-full - SKIF package for DH Full. It's not KR specific, but it does work for most countries, if you can tolerate swastikas on some of the German units, and Red Stars on the Russians. Only real problem with is the CAS Skifs are screwed up.

The Skif package wasn't made by us, but by a fan. If a fan wants to make another version for DH KR they can do so..

I asking trot but he not to back my answer.Can you back to normal tech tree in next version ?

Hmm... I dont know. Will ask the team if they want to release 2 versions for DH.

can the pan-german party controlled by ernst rhoem come into power in germany? just curious if this is possible.