• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Duchy seems to be recovering, which is good. It's a shame Yamtar (I) died so soon, though. What could he have achieved if he had lived?

Reactions:
@HistoryDude Not necessarily too much to be honest. For some reason RNG has decided to absolutely stuff my line of succession with briliance for the moment (though my current here is 'merely' quick. Of course RNG has been decidedly less generous in other aspects which will continue to be a theme...
September 1114-September 1127:
Khotan is holy-warring Kashmir so I join that. The Duke of Purang offers to give me men in return for being released as a tributary (mod) and I refuse. I chose struggle focus for my son Bar in January 1115. A courtier is attracted to me so I seduce her and take her as a concubine.
1706368470660.png

In March we inflict a crushing defeat on Khotan. My wife dies of syphilis. Yiltis becomes pregnant and I remarry to her.
1706368489014.png
1706368493510.png

In May we realize my wife will give birth under auspicious skies. The countess of Pangong is trying to forge a claim on Ladakh and refuses to stop. I graciously decide to handle her living expenses for the rest of her life (AKA prison)(right after writing this I carelessly ransomed her). In March 1116 I crush Khotan again. In May Jharkand conquers a county from an Orissian duchess. In November Khotan surrenders to Kashmir. I immediately declare my own holy war on Khotan. Manichean nomads might join in, but I can raise 17.5k men to his 4.5k. In July 1117 we defeat half his army with one of our siege forces. Yiltis is pregnant again in August. She catches measles in November. In January 1118 she demands I pay for new clothes, which I do. I chose a duty focus for my daughter Sarigha. My dim, attractive daughter Burtam is born in March. In April we defeat Khotan+Allies.
1706368505323.png

My daughter Orun gets measles in May thanks to a measles epidemic I have no intention of cowering in fear from. My son Apategin in July catches measles and almost immediately dies. I chose a diplomatic education for Orun. In August Khotan dies and his Buddhist brother inherits, ending the holy war. Well that was frustrating...

My son Bars gets measles in September. My uncle becomes a Renowned Physician from dealing with the kids. In September I decide to press a vassal’s de jure claim on the County of Kol from ‘Tibet’. Burtam catches measles in November. In July 1119 I hear rumors people are plotting to kill me. Tibet surrenders in January 1120 after sieging. My son Yamtar comes of age and is quite learned.
1706368516101.png

In February I declare war on Kashmir for Gilgit. A Tibetan liberation revolt pops up. I bethroth Orun to the Deccan Emperor and teach her patience. In March 1121 I defeat the liberation revolt. They defeated a detachment, so I had to wait for them to reunite. Between climate and rebels I lost 5k men. In July I defeat Kashmir.
1706368527936.png

I chose a martial focus for Bars. Orun marries her betrothed. I chose a duty focus for Elbeslik. Kashmir surrenders in February 1022. In November we build roads in Mingoi. In August 1023 I teach my son Bars to be diligent at the cost of becoming stressed myself. One of my cousins decides to press his claim on the Deccan Empire. In November I have a spear-throwing contest and my prestige increases with my reputation for being able to win a brawl. In January 1024 my wife asks for a nickname. She is now ‘the Loyal’. In June I catch my daughter Elbeslik looking at my letters and I decide she could use reading practice. For Sarigha I chose a Stewardship focus. Bars comes of age and I marry him to his cousin of Beshbaliq. For my daughter Burtam I chose the etiquette focus.

In December my cousin (on mother’s side) of Purang conquers Tibet (his uncles were emperors). 29 days later the ex-empress of Rajputana decides to die comatose in bed at the age of 18 (not sure how she gained incapable). Her 5 kingdoms pass to him. Which means he is independent. Along with most of my Indian lands.
1706368543002.png

In February 1125 I declare war on him for my many, many claims. We hire Han mercenaries. In March I have chest pains. My court physician thinks I am developing food poisoning and has me stargaze which does nothing. In November my steward collects a special tithe and I defeat raiders. U-Tsang captures my spymaster. In March we fight Tibet. The result is horrendous. A combination of losing 3k men to the famed Tibetan attrition *after* being locked into marching into battle and horrible RNG.
1706368555261.png

Warscore is -51, but if we lose we will lose all our claims on Tibet aka 5 kingdoms and assorted stuff. We hire more Chinese mercenaries. At least in May the previous ruling dynasty of Tibet revolts. In September I teach my daughter Sarigha patience. I also betroth her to the Duke of Lhasa who after a gift is willing to ally. He has called in the Raja of Gandhara+Zabulistan. In June 1127 we fight Tibet on the bank of the Ganges. I have 13k men, over half of them Chinese mercenaries. They have about 17k, half Tibetan, half the Raja’s. We barely win in a horrifically bloody battle. I suspect a lot has to do with my huge deficiency in cavalry. At least I’m barely losing money now I have half the mercenaries and levies left. We head off to merge with Lhasa’s army.
1706368565317.png

On September 21st, 1127, at the age of 43, I die of a heart attack. My epitaph is “Born with unparalleled genius, Kuni was known for his sharp and brilliant mind, always looking for new problems to solve and new opportunities to exploit.” As for my son Yamtar, “A renowned man, dignitaries from far and wide will surely bow down to him.”

• 1Love
Reactions:
It was nice of the former royal dynasty of Tibet to revolt before you gave up on the war. They had excellent timing!

Hopefully this Yamtar can lead the war to a successful conclusion and reclaim the lost lands.

Reactions:
September 1127-December 1139:

1706541235472.png

Yamtar ‘the Young’ shows promise too. He had a theological education, but is more focused on fleshly than spiritual concerns. I marry him to the attractive sister of a vassel countess and take 3 Mewid sisters (an old family from Kashgar) as concubines. I am currently trying to seduce a Tangut girl. I am lovers with a court chaplain and rivals with her husband. I am friends with my little half-sister Elbeslik. I chose Groom an Heir as ambition. I decide to directly run the imperial court. The imperial court is weak and inefficiency only low-moderate.
1706541256836.png

The war against Tibet ended on my father’s death. I only have weak claims so can only demand one kingdom at a time. I chose Punjab and re-declare war. I brought the Duchy of Kumul with me into the empire. I own too much land so give the Duchy of Ladakh to my half-brother Bughra. I decide to create an imperial guard filled with Uyghurs. It has 2.7k men.
1706541274283.png

I chose a diplomatic education focus for my half-sister Elbeslik. My half-sister Sarigha comes of age. I break her betrothal to Lhasa as they are unwilling to renew the alliance. Instead she will marry the King of Orissa. In May 1128 I learn Sikkim is trying to seduce my wife. A Cuman wants to bethroth Elbeslik, I refuse. In October 4k peasants revolt in Kumtag. Not much is happening in the war against Tibet. He is facing two wars for his throne. We have our first battle with Tibet. My 5k men win a glorious victory against 3 infantry who apparently round down to 1.
1706541286503.png

Now a Tibetan rebel wants to betroth Elbeslik. I refuse. In September 1129 we crush the peasant revolt. My steward collects a special tithe. My wife Yigash becomes pregnant in October, but I question if I’m the father. I hire a maid who discovers an Indian count is the real father. I burn my wife at the stake. I remarry a courtier from Khotan. My cousin Count of Dunhuang converts to Taoism. I let it slide. I marry Elbeslik to the brother of my concubines. In December my lover Yigash becomes pregnant. In March I seduce Artuc Terekid. I chose the intrigue focus for my youngest half-sister Burtam. In May I learn Artuc is pregnant. I win another glorious victory over Tibet. This time they had a full 800 men!
1706541301722.png

My lover has a miscarriage in July. Tibet surrenders in August, but thanks to the revolts we only gain 3 counties. In Kashmir, the Duke died and his infant son inherited. That boy was then murdered by his oldest sister (47 years older!!!) who inherited. Artuc’s child is born but her husband thinks its his. One of my concubines becomes pregnant in December. In March 1131 I win a de jure war on a count. Someone has spread vicious rumors about me. I start feeling my work is tedious, but fail to gain slothful.

The Tibetan Emperor died and his sister inherited. So I declare war for Bengal. My wife Orun becomes pregnant in May. My concubine gives birth to a daughter Bulit who is sickly yet burly. In July I learn her sister Biltis is also pregnant. Orissa wants to form an alliance. I agree. My wife gives birth to quick and comely Orun in December. In January we finally fight an actual battle with Tibet, though unlike the other ‘battles’ it won’t go down in legend.
1706541326320.png

My chancellor raises Luntai’s opinion of me and my spymaster steals tech. My concubine gives birth to a weak son called Elig. In April, I learn Messalianism has triumphed over Nestorianism. Probably because of the decline of the Tagids. Don’t think I mentioned it, but Transoxiana was liberated by a Nestorian revolt in 1115, rapidly expanded before their ruler fell in battle against a Caliphate vassal. In April I become rivals with a Terekid courtier. In June my daughter Builit dies. In July I fight Tibet again. We nearly lose despite having a greater than 3-1 advantage. Morale was fine, all our forces joined at once, their commanders were merely decent, it was merely jungle terrain. The RNG must have *hated* me. In August there is corruption issues among the priests of Loulan.
1706541340216.png
1706541344278.png

In November we defeat a small Tibetan army and they surrender. In December I learn my lover Artuc is pregnant. In December I start to wonder if my sister and friend Elbeslik could perhaps be something more…(I consulted RNG and the low odds I gave came up!)
1706541363935.png
1706541367488.png

I confess my love to her and it turns out, no, my sister actually doesn’t see me that way. I decide to give up.
1706541385375.png
1706541389023.png

My wife Orun becomes pregnant again in July 1133. I’m not having much success in trying to seduce courtiers. My wife’s quick, burly, and sickly son Inel is born in February 1134. My court physician fails in treating him and he dies in May. In August I learn my lover Artuc has syphilis. I’m sure her husband, who had no idea we were having an affair, was surprised when his wife was suddenly imprisoned and banished.
1706541413265.png

In September my son Elig dies at the age of 2. I now have no sons, so my half-brother is heir. In January I spend time with my daughter. My wife becomes pregnant again. I take a scullery maid as mistress. I notice a Varakuni, a cousin’s wife is attracted to me also.
1706541427034.png
1706541429951.png

The maid becomes pregnant in April. And Varakuni becomes pregnant in May. I pick up the cavalry military trait helping Orissa fight a war.
1706541471108.png

Orun gives birth to a comely daughter Kadin. I come across a woman named Otqan who I make my marshal and start trying to seduce.
1706541489443.png

The maid gives birth to a daughter who I recognize. Incidentally here is my beautiful, loving, kind, honest, content, and outgoing wife who absolutely 100% does not deserve me…
1706541502812.png

My cousin thinks Varakuni’s baby boy is his. In December, I raise the status of women to significant and make Elbeslik my steward. In March, 1136 I fall in love with one of my Mewid concubines.
1706541518697.png

In May a bunch of vassals revolt against me seeking increased council authority. In March 1137 I gain depressed. In September I gain the military trait direct leader and inflict a crushing defeat on the rebels.
1706541534345.png

In October, Orissa wins their wars. After some more bloody battles, the rebels agree to a white peace in April 1138. I notice my youngest sister Burtam is now an adult and very beautiful…
1706541546249.png

In July as we are going on a walk I make a lewd suggestion to her. She like Elbeslik is stunned, but I persist this time. In August 1138 I become a drunkard and cynical thanks to war trauma (I was already stressed and depressed).
1706541580962.png

I ‘chance’ upon Burtam and this time try confessing my love. It turns out maybe her objection was *not* the manner of my proposition. I chose the etiquette focus for my daughter. She rejects me again in September. In October she finally gives in…
1706541599858.png

I decide to see if Elbeslik is perhaps more open to a romantic relationship now. In November I confess my love to her and she rejects me. But this time I’ve learned to be persistent. I start plotting to kill her husband. In January she rejects me again. I learn my lover Otquan is pregnant in February. So is Varakuni. Elbeslik rejects me twice in March. And again in April. In May I successfully murder her husband. She rejects me again. In July she, pregnant with her dead husband’s child, finally gives in. I’m not sure given the power dynamics it meets post-Me-Too standards of consent…
1706541618389.png

Burtam catches us and makes sure everyone knows her siblings are in an incestuous relationship. She also breaks up with me. I send her to a monastery to become a Buddhist nun. I start plotting to kill Elbeslik's 4-year-old son by her first husband but he dies on his own initiative.
1706541637366.png

In August I decide to convert to Messalianism (I thought under the circumstances I should consult RNG, which suggested this, so I then cheated my religion). I sell it as a return to the Nestorian christianity of Khotan’s founder. All my adult courtiers convert, including my wife, except 2 of my concubines and Artuc who get asked to leave my court. Most of my Buddhist vassals convert. The Hindu ones don’t except for the Duke of Saryupara and his wife Duchess of Medapata. Otquan gives birth to a bright, tall son named Tuzmish. Varakuni has another son. I legitimize Otquan’s sons. Divorce Orun, who probably is relieved frankly. Marry Elbeslik in what I declare a divine marriage, pointing to Messalian theology as well as the Persian Empire. Elbeslik gives birth to her husband’s posthumeous son who I start plotting to kill.

On December 12, 1139 I die of severe stress. I have ruled for 12 years. My 2-month-old son by Otqan inherits…

Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats on defeating Tibet, even if you couldn't reclaim all of your lost lands.

How does this ruler not have a bunch of assassination plots against him?

Also, this chapter is so meme CK. Two separate incestuous affairs... and a bunch of cheating... and a war. All it needs is an assassination!

Are you planning on converting back to Nestorianism now that you're Messalian?

Was Yamtar planning on attacking Persia to further justify his... unusual... relationships?

• 1Like
Reactions:
December 1139-September 1155:

1706966459428.png
1706966467245.png

We are now a baby boy. My mother Otqan is guardian and regent. She’s pretty smart. We give Kubera to the Imperial Guard.
1706966478515.png

Here is the neighborhood. As my father wasn’t exactly focused on connecting the chunks of our empire, everything was lost outside our core block. We are back to where we started, a ‘Christian’ ruler of half the Tarim Basin. Khotan lost Kumul thanks to my father inheriting the empire, but he then greatly expanded the Khitan realm to the Aral Sea. His sons rule Khotan and Zhetysu. The Yavanteyid are Khazars moving east. Polovtsy is the main remaining Cuman realm. The Khitan nomads are doing fine but disunited. The Caliphate has lost its vassal kingdoms, being reduced largely to the traditional Al Sharabi lands.
1706966491627.png

In February 1140, our empire-tier title is destroyed. We are now mere kings. In September raiders are crushed. U-Tsang is now fighting a war to subjugate the Tibetan Empire which seems appropriate given both are now ruled by the Poyul dynasty and given U-Tsang rules actual Tibet. In August 1141 my half-sister Kadin gets an etiquette focus selected. In December my sister Ilbeslik gets a pride focus. In February 1143 my spymaster steals tech. In May 1143 I decide my half-sister Orun is stuck-up. I gain Timid.
1706966501867.png

In July my court chaplain wants to hire a great philosopher. Mom isn’t interested. In August Tibet arrests my spymaster. U-Tsang is up to 65% warscore against them but now faces a large gavelkind revolt. In January 1144 my steward collects a special tithe. A diplomatic eduction is chosen for Orun. In February my chancellor raises Kumul’s opinion of me. U-Tsang wins and gains Bihar (was eastern religion subjugation, not pagan). Kumal’s opinion is raised more in February and October 1145. One of my distant cousins is off as an adventurer to press his claim on Dunhuang. We steal tech in June and December. Mom choses the struggle focus for me. In January 1146, my court chaplain wants to expel a Buddhist cousin. Mom is cynical so answer is no. In May I outgrow a hat and give it to someone younger.
1706966511754.png
1706966515778.png

In September 1147 the carnival comes to town, but my timid self stays away and gains Brooding.
1706966525062.png

The learning focus is chosen for Kadin and stewardship for Ilbeslik. In April 1148 I am reduced to a mere duke as my kingdoms are destroyed for lack of de jure land. In May a courtier is kind to me and I tell the courtiers I like things, which makes them like me more. We can’t hold 5 counties anymore as mere dukes, so Kucha goes to a cousin-in-law and Kubera to a cousin. A female cousin is off to claim the Deccan Empire which itself has its first female ruler, a daughter of my Aunt Orun. In June 1150 I help a courtier with his bags.
1706966534523.png
1706966538155.png

In October we have a Buddhist uprising. In November I become friends with my sister Ilbeslik and gain Playful. In December a detachment defeats the main rebel army. The rest soon follow. In January 1151 mom asks for a county and I give her Mingoi.
1706966548806.png
1706966552148.png
1706966555193.png

In September 1151 my mother persuades me to be a Buddhist.
1706966567561.png

I chose the martial education focus. Mom has remarried to a cousin. In April 1152 playful becomes Deceitful. My half-sister Kadin has a bastard daughter in September so I marry her to a cousin. In January 1153 we crush a peasant revolt. In June I think about taking over from mom, but decide she’s doing a good job. I gain Just. In March 1154 I get a pet dog. Mom things I obsess too much over justice and as a result brooding becomes Temperate. In May 1155 I have an event I think misfired and gain Wroth.
1706966578625.png
1706966581991.png
1706966585070.png

On September 1, 1155 I come of age and gain the education trait Tough Soldier and Timid becomes Shy.

• 1Love
Reactions:
It's a shame that the empire was lost. This new ruler seems unlikely to try to reclaim it. Do you still have claims that can be passed down to his heirs?

Reactions:
@HistoryDude I have a few weak claims, but not really. The issue is I got claims on the destroyed titles from not holding any land. But no one has recreated them and probably no one will for a while as the collapse of my empire left north India a mess. Anyway he isn't really interested in reconquering it.
September 1155-August 1171:
1707146350527.png

I chose the hunting focus and to reject hate for my ambition. I marry the daughter of a Nepalese Duke. Orun will marry her cousin the Duke of Altay. The Count of Kucha invites me to a party and I declare on Dunhuang before the Tibetans can sieze it. I become closer to my sister Kadin. I become friends with the Count of Kucha. Raiders defeat some of my forces.
1707146356708.png

My wife becomes pregnant July 1156. In August we raise Charkliq’s opinion of me. In September we defeat the raiders, but I am wounded.
1707146371147.png
1707146375844.png

I win January 1157. Orun gives birth to a son who becomes my new heir. I convert back the Messalian vassals and courtiers. Kumtag wants to build a tower of me, I turn that down. I declare war on Lop Nor which has been ruled by ethnic Russians since 1129. My weak daughter Otquan is born in February. My wound heals leaving a scar. My sister Ilbeslik gives me a pet dog I name Hunter in July. Lop Nor surrenders in December. One of Kadin’s husband’s cows damaged a farmer’s house. I order him compensate the farmer. In May 1158 I declare war on Khotan for Kashgar. They are in a death spiral. Some was lost to revolt, much to the Duke of Khuttal, now losing to Tibet over Pamir. Kadin has a son, her third child in as many years. I inherit Lop Nor and give it to Kadin’s husband. 1159 gets off to a bad start. I see 1400 Khotanese next to me. So I attack them with one army. It turns out they had thousands more in the fog of war. I march the rest of my army to join but the first half loses first. I then realize it was the *Duke* of Khotan’s men, not the *King*. At least I win a duel even if I sent 4k men to pointless deaths…
1707146385164.png
1707146388768.png

In August I hire some more mercenaries and while defeating some raiders become a Skilled Tactician and Humble. I have 21 martial now! Believe it or not but that is the thing I am best at by far! I am however wounded in combat.
1707146401547.png
1707146398482.png

The wound heals in December. Khotan surrenders in July 1151 after sieges and 3 small battles. I give a county each to Kadin’s 2 younger sons (she has had 5 kids in the last 8 years…). Upgrade a baron 3rd cousin to Dunhuang. Another cousin’s younger son. My two favorite courtiers. I keep Khotan itself. I declare war on the Duke of Ladakh for my weak claim. We defeat Ladakh in February 1162.
1707146411774.png

In March 1163 we capture his wife, sister, and niece. My wife is pregnant in April. I chose the Duty focus for my daughter. In July I learn she likes hanging out with wolves.
1707146423237.png

I lose wroth, fulfilling my ambition. I chose Groom an Heir for new ambition. Ladakh surrenders in October. Khotan has inherited two counties from one of my vassals, but unfortunately I am still in a truce with them. My son Qosqar is born in November. Ilbeslik is 28 and still unmarried. She likes Mom too much to come to court and Mom apparently has no interest in her marrying and considers my courtiers beneath Ilbeslik’s dignity. A count asks for a county for a younger son, whom I give Loulan. I go boar-hunting but don’t find any. In October I declare a de jure war for Kumul. I teach my captive cousin Uyghur culture. In January 1165, ex-Ladakh dies and I inherit his lands. His sister and niece are released and betrothed to Kadin’s sons. I give the lands to my baby son. In August my wife is pregnant. We win the Kumul war in November.

In February 1066 I pick up a pet cat and the castle holding I was building finishes. In March my bright, comely, sickly daughter Ukukun is born. In April I have another failed boar hunting, though I see the beast. I gain the Hunter trait. My pet cat and dog don’t get along at first, but eventually warm up to each other.
1707146433391.png
1707146436361.png
1707146439227.png

In September Kadin’s husband invites me to a party. I win a board game there. Ukukun dies in November. In October 1167 my chancellor successfully raises Kara Khoja’s opinion of me. Karashar has issues with a death cult, lowering the temple tax. My brother-in-law invites me to another party, but this time I lose the game. Kadin is up to 7 kids in 15 years. It probably helps her husband is hedonist and they are lovers.
1707146449004.png
1707146452342.png

In September 1168 I hear rumors people are plotting to kill me. In February 1169 I chose the learning focus for my daughter. She gets the flu. The doctor messes up treatment. Rumors my daughter is actually the child of a wolf keep spreading. Kara Khoja has an argument with his wife. I intervene. This doesn’t help. Karashar is now Level III prosperity. I go on another hunting trip and a woman tries to seduce me. I fail to gain chaste.
1707146463694.png

My hunting dog finally dies in July 1170. My mother dies of depression in February 1171. A reminder earthly success doesn’t guarantee happiness. She started as a scullery maid and spent 16 years as a regent and 20 as a countess in her own right. Her children did quite well. But still…

I get showered with marriage proposals. My poor sister Ilbeslik, trapped by the bonds of love to her mother, is now in my court. She finally fulfills her ambition to get married at the age of 35. Her husband then immediately converts to Hinduism, but I let it slide. As long as it isn’t Messalianism… My truce with Khotan ends. This seems like a good stopping point.

• 1Love
Reactions:
The realm is protected! That's something high martial is good for.

I'm sure that your daughter hanging out with wolves is perfectly normal and won't cause any issues in the future at all...

Do these rumors say your daughter is a werewolf or that you somehow had sex with a wolf? Or did your wife have sex with the wolf? :D

Reactions:
@HistoryDude The rumors suggest her mother is a wolf. I think what usually spawns this event is finding a baby with wolves and rescuing it. But I don't think that happened here?
August 1171-September 1191:
I declare war on Khotan who is already losing to the Muslims. The Duchy of Khuttal, ruled by a junior Al-Sharabi rapidly expanded from 2 counties to 12 before dying out and being inherited by the Caliphal branch.

In November, my daughter Otqan becomes just. I betroth her to my oldest nephew and heir to Altay. In February 1172 Khotan surrenders to the Muslims. In May cities finish construction in Karashar and Kumul. In November Otqan dies of poor physique. On December 21, I am cut down in battle by a Khotanese commander, a Messalian. Without me the battle is soon lost. My epitaph is “Because of the unfortunate circumstances of his birth, many doubted the legitimacy of Jurkun’s rule. He has now found peace from their slander in death.” Thus ends my 33-year life and reign.
1707662153827.png

1707662166451.png
1707662169450.png
1707662172177.png

We are now in a regency again. Qosqar has a lot of childhood traits. Who knows how well he’ll turn out. The Count of Pangong (Tibetan family gone Sogdian) is regent and mom is guardian. I own too much land so ask my chancellor for help managing titles. He decides Aunt Kadin needs one. So does Aunt Ilbeslik’s Hindu husband. Also a random Manichean. Khotan of course goes to himself. More usefully in February he raises theCount of Kara Khoja’s opinion of me. Kara Khoja is marshal and botches his job in April reducing 200% the levy reinforcement rate. In July we defeat Khotan before they can finish sieging our capital and capture and hang Papa’s killer.
1707662183796.png

We defeat raiders in November. In January 1174 I get a rash. It disappears in February. In July I decide I’m a big boy and can go to bed without my missing toy.
1707662193681.png

In August I inherit a barony. In July 1175 we steal tech. Aunt Kadin dies in September. Mom choses the learning focus for me. In July 1176 indolent becomes Slothful. In April 1177 Khotan surrenders after years of sieging and smashing small armies. I once again have my chancellor distribute titles. He gives a county each to two Russian Manichean sisters (apparently AI can give titles to women?). He stops by the dungeons and gives three women I captured during the war titles. Cuman Sevinkid gets Yopurga, her Kirghiz daughter Tenriken gets Kashgar, and a barony goes to the widow of the ex-Count of Oshrusana (lost to Muslims decades ago). He makes Mom a mayor. And last, but not least, he gives himself a county and some baronies and makes his toddler daughter a mayor…

In September 1177 I get a pet cat. In April 1178 my steward upsets the peasants. In May, haughty becomes Cruel. In August I dream about Aunt Kadin’s bastard daughter Orun kissing me. I decide to save myself for her and gain Chaste.
1707662204549.png
1707662207944.png

This infatuation lasts all of 3 months…I decide I want to marry a 12-year-old peasant girl named Azgan. We become engaged.
1707662226178.png
1707662230323.png

I come of age in April 1179. I become a detached priest. Playful becomes Gregarious. Rowdy becomes Dull. Affectionate becomes Trusting. I do become Brawny.
1707662241152.png

Perhaps not our most brilliant ruler… I chose the family focus and no ambition. I marry Azgan in May. A Hindu Yogi comes to court and I throw him out. Someone has spread vicious rumors about me. I own too much land so give a county to a cousin’s court guru. Azgan becomes pregnant in March 1182. I send her maids to keep her entertained. My son and heir Tuzmish is born in October. There is a peasant revolt in 1183. I don’t want to deal with it, so go into hiding instead. Lop Nor makes himself regent. The rebels are crushed by January 1184 but Lop Nor is wounded. 5 vassal counts demand independence in October. With me in hiding and Lop Nor wounded they are allowed to leave in peace. 4 are de jure vassals. 3 are Uyghur. 3 Buddhist. 2 family. 1 all of the above. In November most of remaining vassals decide Karashar should be ruled by my believed to be demon-possessed cousin, not me.

I now rule just Kumul and Ladakh. Lop Nor’s wound becomes infected in April 1185, but he still makes sure to steal money from my treasury. I decide to roleplay this by using cheats to take away the 4500 gold in my treasury and adding to his (I had a lot of gold as too lazy to spend on construction, mercenaries, etc). Lop Nor becomes severely injured in November. In December my son wants to play with me but I’m not interested.
1707662253053.png

In May 1186, my wounded, infected, severely injured regent steals my money again. In November he finally recovers. In February 1187 I become paranoid instead of trusting.
1707662266621.png

In February 1188 my vassals demand more council power. Lop Nor decides my son should get a faith education. In June 1189 a Khazar Jewish adventurer declares war on me for Kumal. We lose the first battle badly.

In September my pet cat dies and I hear rumors people are plotting to kill my son. In July 1190, my wife wants to introduce a new fashion. I let her and gain charitable.
1707662330100.png

In September we are defeated again by the Khazar despite hiring Han mercenaries. We lose again in February 1191. And again in September and then surrender. He takes four counties as my vassal. Let's stop here.
1707662340686.png
1707662344001.png

Attachments

• 1707662211201.png
    1707662211201.png
    298,7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1707662285288.png
    1707662285288.png
    247,5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Love
Reactions:
It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you. Did he figure out that he was being stolen from before the trait change?

That was not a great reign. Let's hope that Qosqar's successors can regain dominion over a larger duchy.

Reactions:
@HistoryDude Yes he did. As for the rest of his reign, less just say he doesn't suddenly become competent...
September 1191-January 1205:
In January 1192 Jiuquan (now Tibetan) declares holy war for Dunhuang. In July I start feeling a malaise. In September I lose slothful. My malaise disappears in November. I come out of hiding to rule in my own right for the first time in 9 years. I take over my son’s eductation and send him into hiding. I go falconing but decide maybe poetry is more my thing.
1707842526333.png

In December I decide to storm Dunhuang. I lose 2000 men and fail. We surrender in April 1194. In November Lop Nor dies. I decide my son should do a diplomatic education. He starts to develop a manipulative streak. I beat it out of him.
1707842541798.png

I buy my wife ruby earrings in December and she falls in love with me. In May 1196 I gain Proud. I also actually spend some time with my son. In June my chancellor raises my feudal vassals opinion of me by 25. I inherit Yopurga in June. My capital Diskit is prospering in November. My wife becomes pregnant in December, but I doubt if it is mine. I hear more rumors people are plotting to kill my son. I hire a maid who finds nothing suspicious. She protests her faithfulness in tears.
1707842562374.png

I lose my paranoia in February 1197. Our comely son Uge is born in July. I inherit Leh in August and give it to Uge. A Jain ascetic comes in January and I behead him. Lop Nor’s daughter conquers Kashgar. Tuzmish comes of age. I marry him to a Khazar princess.
1707842573853.png

In March 1200, a Kirghiz adventurer declares war. I smash in in November and have him crushed to death. In April 1201 I hear rumors people are plotting to kill my son so I send him in hiding. I fund peasant dances. Azgan is pregnant again in May. I give my pregnant wife all the food she wants and she becomes gluttonous. She becomes Hindu in November. I let it slide. My comely sickly daughter Burtam is born in December. She dies in December 1202. In June 1203 the Khazar and another vassal demand independence. I have no hope of stopping them. Azgan is pregnant again in July. Ershen, also comely and sickly is born February 1204. My court physician though helps some. On January 5, 1205, my balcony suddenly collapses under me. Thus ends my 33-year reign.
1707842587283.png

My epitaph is “Well-known to be charitable, he freely gave his money to his friends and family. A godly man, Qosqar is with the Buddha now.” As for my son “A rotund and selfish man, we are hoping he will not eat the realm out of house and home.”

Arguably my epitaph is quite generous. On this map white shows the borders in 1179 when I started ruling in my own right. Red shows the 1-county Duchy and independent county that my sons inherit (some disconnected bits were lost on my death). As you can see, my possessed Karashar cousin has done pretty well. Southern Tarim Basin is microstates. Ili and Syr-Darya are ruled by Kirghiz adventurers. U-Tsang is growing. Tegin have been steadily consolidating. They and their tributary network can raise over 8,000 men (though nothing compared to U-Tsang who can rise >30k).
1707842597676.png

• 1Love
Reactions:
At least the adventurer was defeated?

Honestly, a death by collapsing balcony is fitting for such an incompetent ruler.

• 1Like
Reactions:
State of the World 1205:
1708009027898.png

1708009076524.png
1708009080232.png
1708009090738.png
1708009083131.png

In India, U-Tsang has triumphed over Tibet which is down to 8 counties. They control the traditional strip of land just south of the Himalaya Mountains. Northern India is still disunited from my inadvertent destruction of the old Rajputana Empire. But make no mistake, it might seem like a mess, but somehow the same people are on top. Pretty much every micro-realm there is ruled by a 300-year-old dynasty. Take the Pritampalids of Bengal. They only became kings 13 years ago. But they have ruled as dukes in east Bengal since 963 and were counts for a hundred years before that. Orissa struggles along. Prithvipalids rule Gondwana and Delhi and a duchy, not bad although they briefly ruled the Tibetan Empire 100 years ago. The Nannukids have ruled their kingdom for 150 years and gradually expanded it.

The Kristhn (emperors 1089-1100, 119:cool: overthrew a Pakmodru (1170-93) girl to become emperors themselves had ruled for just 20 years before that. She is now an adult launching a revolt to regain her throne The Deccan Empire has very few vassals. The emperor’s cousin, two Kalyani Chalukya (1002-1080) Dukes, the Nolamba Kingdom (995-1002, 1081-89). That’s it except for the Pandya Kingdom who have no imperial history but rule more land than everyone else combined and have 3X the manpower of the emperor and are a 700-year-old dynasty. India this game seems to have an *insane* lack of social mobility…
1708009133017.png
1708009136733.png
1708009139101.png

The Al-Sharabi (not Sayyid) seized the Empire/Caliphate in 1033 but they won their final victory in 1086 after two brief regains of power by the Mansurids (Sayyid). But they did not regain the Caliphate, which died out and was revived by the Umayyads 20 years later under Aarif the Great. I’m not sure why it happened in-game, but very easy to role-play as a political settlement where Al-Sharabi secular rule was accepted in return for conceding they had no valid theocratic claim.

However in recent decades they have entered a downward spiral. Lots of realms have gained their independence, some ruled by junior branches. Pretty much all are culturally Bedouin. The Hamdanids are by far the most important of these. In this timeline there was no Persian revival. By now Persia is close to 50% Bedouin culturally.
1708009170601.png

1708009178281.png
1708009181270.png
1708009183899.png

The Tulunids ruled Egypt from 866-1039, then lost power to the Ilyasids, but regained it in 1174. Abyssinia they kept until 1063 and the Binyamin have ruled since but are facing a revolt by an Assabi, an old dynasty from Afar. Alexandri somehow gained independence from Egypt a few decades ago.

Converting to Islam didn’t save the Sahel from Umayyad conquest. Hausaland is ruled by Mande and the current dynasty has ruled for 85 years.

The Antalasids have ruled for over 200 years, with a very stable borders in North Africa and varying holdings in Italy and are currently ruled by a child. The Kingdom of Greece was part of Khazar Byzantium until very recently, Muslim since 1196.
1708009219163.png
1708009222689.png
1708009225336.png

The Ummyads have been growing over the centuries and became the Sunni Caliphs in 1105, but have faced recent instability. The current Caliph inherited as an infant, but returned after 3 Caliphs in 6 years. The Occitans took advantage of this to become independent in 1200, albeit as a Muslim state. Sardinia was conquered by a female Umayyad in 1151. She was overthrown by a male cousin but ultimately her son ended up on top. Burgundy converted to Islam to avoid a Jihad. Not a big deal given its pretty small, except he then inherited Hungary.
1708009242416.png

1708009252061.png
1708009255805.png
1708009258409.png

Only three Christian realms of any significance remain. The Holy Roman Empire has a very well-established electoral monarchy. There has not been a violent transfer of power since 1032. The current emperor, Liutbrand ‘the Hammer’ is from an originally culturally Italian family from Baden. Bavaria has been very stable in its borders for a long time and has kept the same male line since 1056.

Catholic Europe has an insane share of theocracies. Some independent like the Prince-Archbishoprics of Hesse, Trier, and Angria. And some vassals like the Prince-Archbishoprics of Cologne, Lower Lorraine, Munster, Bavaria, Salzburg, Modena, and Genoa. That’s right, despite Catholic Europe roughly being HRE-sized, it has 10 Duke-tier theocratic titles. Catholicism is actually pretty stable now after nearly dying in the 900s. As I mentioned it spiraled into heresy, but while areas under Muslim or Norse rule are still a mess, the remaining part is largely pure. And territorially it stabilized too. Northern France ATL must be depopulated as it has been in a vicious three-way war between the Norse Empire, the Ummyads, and the Catholics for over 200 years. There have been successful crusades in France in 1012, 1047, 1092, and 1140.

Bulgaria is Orthodox. It liberated itself from the Jewish Khazar conquerors of the former Byzantine Empire in 1139. It struggled for a while, but Vojnomir ‘the Frog’, before he was somehow captured by a vassal, significantly expanded it north of the Danube at Hungarian expense. There is also the small Kingdoms of Greek Orthodox Thrace and Serbian Monothelite Serbia and Croatia.
1708009281604.png
1708009285195.png
1708009288177.png

The Empire of Britannia/Scandinavia (the AI keeps creating one and destroying the other back and forth across the centuries) has been fairly stable in size since about 1000 AD. 150 years ago they reformed the Germanic faith. The Kross dynesty ruled from 1015-1181 before dying out. The Strugr by contrast have been very unstable. Eilif ‘the Great’ was forced to abdicate after just 3 years in favor of his son Hrolfr ‘the Evil’who himself was forced to abdicate in favor of his son 3 years later. But in 1197, Hrolfr reclaimed his throne from his son. He is currently facing a revolt by a Yngling for his throne and another revolt to take the Kingdom of Poland from him. As a result he is losing his latest Mediterannian war. Norse religion has spread well. Culturally a significant number of Scots, Bretons, and Balts have assimilated, but the Anglo-Saxons, Welsh, Irish, and Finns stand strong.

Vladimir is the biggest Russian state and still pagan and tribal. They have had a stable succession within the Borisov family since 1018. Chernigov was a an independent Borisov kingdom from 1118-1187. It was conquered by someone else then, who just recently converted to Germanic and is facing a revolt against that. Nenetsia was conquered by the Borisov in 1027, but the Mordvians reclaimed it in 1143, though they are now Slavic in religion. Perm hasn’t done much. The European Khazars are quite divided with none able to project power outside the Steppe.

Attachments

• 1708009037507.png
    1708009037507.png
    135,9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1708009041089.png
    1708009041089.png
    121,1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1708009043561.png
    1708009043561.png
    129,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1708009046672.png
    1708009046672.png
    117,4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Thanks for this update! The world overall is very strange.

How did the Khazars take over Byzantium?

Most of Europe and the Middle East looks very balkanized...

Reactions:
@HistoryDude One of the Khazar nomads subjugated the Byzantine Empire which was a bit of a rump state by the 1000s. Actually not the first time I've seen that in a game. The Khazars tend to be quite strong and Byzantium isn't quite as well positioned as in 936 or 1066 (latter really needs changed!) They recently fell apart though.
January 1205-December 1216:
As fun as it would be to play a 1-county craven duke in hiding while his mother is regent (not very), we will now be playing Karashar who actually controls land in de jure Khotan.
1708268078801.png
1708268081376.png
1708268084412.png

We are now playing Ocen. A fairly medicore and cowardly and content ruler. My heir and brother is fairly unnotable. My father’s second marriage was to the sister of U-Tsang and I have a half-brother from that. I then married her and we have two daughters together. I already have Groom an Heir as ambition and a Business Focus. I take two more concubines. I offer several of my vassals non-aggression pacts too. I offer Thonmi, King of U-Tsang a non-aggression pact.

We are currently being holy warred by the Count of Kumul (son of the Khazar Jewish adventurer). We hire some Tibetan and Tangut mercenaries. In March I gain the trait gluttonous. In April we defeat Kumul.
1708268110477.png

We storm Kumul and they agree to a white peace in July. We defeat an adventurer raider in November.
1708268123004.png

I decide to spend some time with my daughter Elbeslik. I gain kind. I release two cousins I have imprisoned, but keep the daughter of Karghalik (he tried to take Altay from me a few years back) My half-brother Ulug comes of age and I betroth him to the daughter of the Countess of Khotan. Cekun is married to the Rani of Multan. In April 1206 I get a rash. My court physician thinks it is syphilis. First he tries putting a goat milk/boar fat mixture on my rash. He then has me drink salt-water to make me vomit to balance my humors. It soon becomes clear it is syphilis but I decide his treatments sound too scary to try.
1708268134497.png
1708268137570.png
1708268140391.png

Another adventurer raider is defeated in January 1207.
1708268150643.png

I chose a duty focus for my daughter Burtam. In May we build roads in Mingoi. In March 1208, Thonmi conquers Kumul. On another note, the Tibetan plateau is rapidly converting to Hinduism. The Tibetan emperors converted 300 years ago but the population had been slow to follow. Leh offers me a non-aggression pact in August. In March 1209 a carpenters guild sets up in Karashar. I inherit Dunkheger in November. I give it to Ulug. I give Elbeslik also a duty education. I start getting fat in September 1210 but my wife pressures me to lose it. I gain stressed in October. In March 1211 I trick people into thinking I am better at war than I am.
1708268159809.png
1708268168287.png
1708268171587.png

I reject a mayor’s offer to buy land from me. In June my wife dies of depression. This ends the non-aggression pact with Thonmi. He has now suitable relatives to marry. I send him a gift (300 gold!) and start trying to sway him. I marry the sister of the King of Bengal. In September I go to Kara Khoja’s party and I have to hide from his drunken rage. I still lose stressed though.
1708268182010.png

I send Thonmi a letter. He doesn’t reply. On March 28, 1212, Thonmi forms the Third Tibetan Empire (I assume historians won’t count the Indian period so will date it 1) 619-842 2) 925-1096 3) 1212-?). He celebrates by destroying his many kingdom titles and declaring a de jure war on Ladakh who is still in hiding while his mom runs things.
1708268191790.png

My imprisoned cousin comes of age so I take her as concubine. In December Thonmi agrees to a visit with me which goes well. I chose the stewardship focus for Burtam. Monkh Khairkhan accuses Kara Khoja of bizarre sexual practices in May 1213 but I let that lie. In September Thonmi faces a revolt (destroying all those kingdom titles made the vassals under them mad).

On December 29, 1213 I die under suspicious circumstances. My epitaph is “Well-known to be prone to carnal sins, he was often unfaithful to his wife. A wicked man, Ocen will surely pay for his sins in the afterlife. We are now 13-year-old Burtam. A cousin is regent. Good at learning, less so at other things. I am friends with a courtier whom I betroth. I marry him in January 1215.
1708268204933.png
1708268208777.png
1708268211108.png

Mingoi is prospering. A Khazar khagan offers a non-aggression which I accept. I become pregnant in May. There are negative omens around my pregnancy. In July conscientious becomes diligent. Elbeslik gets a stewardship education. My son Shonuz is born in December and has a lisp. I decide to breastfeed him. In January 1216 I learn my regent is embezzling. On December 26th, I come of age. Idolizer becomes Erude. Timid Humble. And education trait is Thrifty Clerk.

• 1Love
Reactions:
A good relationship with Tibet would be good.

What happened to that craven 1-county duke?

Reactions:
@HistoryDude He eventually got conquered by Tibet. His count brother though converted to Hinduism and was made Duke of Ladakh by Tibet.
December 1231-May 1241:
1708441596397.png

I chose a scholarship focus and groom an heir for ambition. I revoke what I’m allowed to by law from the rebels, take their leader’s concubine as mine, imprison my corrupt regent, then throw them in the oubliette. All just and legal. As is packing my council with loyalists and then passing the Absolute Rule Law abolishing their power. I create the new Kingdom of Karashar. This lets me change laws again. So I make it illegal for titles to be inherited by foreign rulers and increase centralization. The Count of Keriya is willing to become a vassal for a gift. I betroth the daughter of the Tibetan rebel as Pelmo isn’t willing to marry her sisters to me. I start building an observatory. A vassal inherits Karghalik. This lets me form the Duchy of Khotan. In August I make a woman steward. Given her skill it seems only just.
1708441603526.png

I declare war on Kashgar who is busy trying to holy war Samarkand for Ferghana to press a cousin’s claim. Gather my men and start sieging. Reach Kashgar February1233 and see he hired mercenaries and has 10k men sieging Ferghana. I decide on a strategic withdraw to met newly hired Cuman mercenaries. I make progress studying the stars and gain Diligent. In July we defeat Kashgar in battle and capture a commander. We then dismiss the mercenaries as we ran out of money. We banish a rebel prisoner for their savings.
1708441614386.png
1708441617717.png

I think a bastard cousin is interested in me and she is. In November we defeat Kashgar again.
1708441628441.png
1708441631893.png

In January 1234 I buy more equipment for the observatory. In May Yuni converts to Uyghur culture. In July my court chaplain finds a great philosopher raising our tech. In August Kashgar surrenders and there is a peasant revolt. I learn my marshal is extorting money from the peasants. He rebels when I try to imprison him. Bulit comes of age and I marry her matrilineally to a Kirghiz. Maya becomes pregnant in August. Yarkand is willing to become a vassal. I start swaying Khotan. I gain 100 tech points in January 1235 from my research. My steward collects a special tax in March. My marshal is crushed in April. In May 1235 my son Ozuncu is born with a lisp.

Tegin declares a war to subjugate Tibet, where Pelmo is nominally ahead in warscore, but very low on manpower 5 years in. I lose proud in August. I become known as ‘the Just’. My celestial studies progress and I gain 1 learning and 100 tech in January 1236. In June Uchturpan (ex-Kashgar) conquers Ferghana. In July I publish my findings that the Earth revolts around the Sun. I gain the trait Scholar and -25 opinion with priests and zealous.
1708441644074.png

The Tibetan rebel stupidly white peace’s. I break my betrothal to his daughter and marry Maya. In December I support peasant dancing. Maya becomes pregnant again in January 1237. I try to impress Khotan with my knowledge of stewardship but is not impressed. Seeing my torture chamber while on a visit has more impact. I send Maya maids in June. My attractive, sickly, slow son Inel is born in August. My court physician’s treatment does nothing. Inel dies in July 1239.

I lose a bet in January 1240 since I’m not willing to cheat. We hire another philosopher and build outposts in Aksu to protect against highwaymen. Khotan swears fealty in July. A measles outbreak spawns and nearly instantly spreads to our capital. Kashgar’s wife Marjan of Khuiten is plotting to kill ex-Kashgar’s only daughter. She revolts when I try to imprison her. Pelmo defeats Tegin. Maya becomes pregnant in January 1241. Marjan surrenders in March. I revoke her counties and then take her as a concubine. I come down with measles. My other concubine becomes pregnant but I suspect it is not mine (she used to be a rebel’s concubine, her son died in my dungeons 11 years ago). I decide Maya is going to give birth under auspicious stars. Marjan reports she’s pregnant but I suspect this is also not mine. My court physician treats my measles with Mercury.
1708441658558.png

I die May 16, 1241 at the age of 25. My epitaph “Known to be a respected scholar, Shonuz spend most of his days studying in his library, rarely leaving the palace.” Thus ends my 23-year reign. My 5-year-old son inherits. I’ve outlined on this map Shonuz’s territorial gains.
1708441668486.png

• 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats on the expansion!

You also certainly cracked down on rebellion there. Will your vassals and your council attempt to undo the monarch's newfound absolute authority now that a minor is the king - a minor that will need a regent?

Reactions:
May 1241-January 1252:
1708612031428.png
1708612034272.png
1708612037573.png

My mother is guardian though with lousy stats. She is baring a posthumous child. My regent is Count Punarrjam ‘the Monster’ of Khotan. He seized it from a cousin in a peasant revolt in 1230. He swore fealty to my father all of 10 months ago. Now he runs things. My heir is a rebel cousin who has spent the last 10 years in the oubliette and doing as well as one could expect (he’s a stressed, drunken, cannibalistic lunatic).

My council dislikes me, as do 6/9 vassals that are free adults. This should go smoothly. At least my regent likes me so that increases life expectancy. I am over my demesne limit but they won’t approve giving it away. My heir dies, new one is ex-Kashgar who hates me and has 18 intrigue. Mom decides struggle focus for me. My attractive sister Maya with a lisp is born in August and becomes heir and is betrothed to Tibet’s heir. In January 1242 a 3-month-old challenges me to climb a watchtower which I successfully do, gaining rowdy.
1708612048886.png

We steal technology in July. In November I get a faction demand to give the council power which my regent backs down to. In March 1243 toddler Maya gets on my nerves one to many times. I gain Haughty and a rivalry. In January 1244 I come across a letter of mom’s but decide not to sneak a peak.
1708612059241.png
1708612062886.png

In August 1244 I ask for help managing my titles. My chancellor gives Belukha to Bulit, my father’s bastard sister. And doesn’t bother with anything more leaving me 3 over demesne limit. We steal more tech in April 1245 and November. We invest in building fortifications across my demesne. My court chaplain is corrupt, my regent leaves that alone. I find a man under the table and he bets I can’t hold my breath until he gets out the door. I gain Playful. In January 1246 we are forced to agree to Gavelkind succession by a faction. In April ex-Kasghar conquers Barskhan. In July Kashgar wins a holy war for Ili. In December there is temple corruption in Cadota. In April 1247 I learn my regent is stealing from the treasury. In July I start a martial education. My regent wants to dump his wife and marry my mom. I’m not a fan. I decide ruling means I’m free and gain Arbitrary.
1708612077268.png
1708612080687.png

My sister gets a duty education. In December Playful becomes Deceitful. Pelmo dies in July 1248 and my sister’s bethrothed inherits. We steal tech in November. Ex-Kashgar’s daughter conquers Balasgun. In December Rowdy becomes Uncouth. In January 1250 I feel attracted to the carpender’s daughter. I eventually get her alone and suggest a secluded cuddle. I gain Lustful.
1708612090857.png

In August we collect a special tithe. A Tibetan vessal conquers Bengal. In May 1251 I come of age. I gain tough soldier. Haughty becomes Cruel.
1708612099737.png

I chose the intrigue focus. Ambition is Groom an Heir. I betroth myself to Tibet’s youngest sister and break my sister’s betrothal to him. I take three concubines. I start spying on Kashgar and plotting to kill Ulungar. I give two counties to courtiers. In November my steward collects a special tithe. In January 1252 I discover Kashgar and my ex-regent are plotting to forge a claim on the duchy of Khotan. When asked to stopped, she suggests my humors rot in my body. They both escape arrest and revolt. Lets stop here.

• 1Love
Reactions: