• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I still cant believe this happened. They could have quashed us as a bug and they let us go!!!!!!!!

It has been along and bloody war and our economy is in a dire state but we have not given in to the infidel!

To Jerusalem and Beyond!

Wooohoooo

:rofl:

*hands our champagne*

aldriq said:
What makes you think that the Mamluks are going to be any easier than the Yemenis? They might even be allies :eek:

They hate each other and are usually at each others necks (Supporting material in next post)

We believe this is the reason why Yemen let us off the hook so easily. They got embroiled in a two front war with the Knights on one side and the Mamluks and their allies on the other.

savedbythewar.jpg

We disband the mercenaries we have recruited and send the rest of our army marching back to Gilan and Malta.

restoreeconomy.jpg

We also send a new warning to the Mamluks in August 1516 so we will get a free CB on them next time they go to war.

WM.jpg

September brings good news for our economy as we reach Prod Tech 5.

PT5.jpg

We continue our role of championing the OPM by guaranteeing Albania’s independence.

Everything looks like 1516 will go down as a fantastic year for the Knights and Archbishop Johannes II and then disaster strikes.

disaster.jpg

We are officially toast!

We spend every last penny on new mercenaries (Why of Why did we disband the old lot!) and send Johannes II our on the battlefield.

Battleon.jpg

We send our fleet over to Gilan to collect our army in our overseas province.

We try to use all our diplomatic skills to get out of this war. Sadly the Scottish-Lithuanian-Navarran Tipple alliance rejects our offer of peace.

Triple.jpg

After three months of both parties sitting on the fence and glaring at each others armies, Scotland attacks Morea. We win this one easily after just a couple of days.

Moreabattle.jpg

The offer of white peace is turned down so we decide to act whilst the enemy is down and set our entire army marching towards Corfu

Corfu.jpg

Again God smiles at us and we win this battle too.

qincorfu.jpg

We are not as successful against the Lithuanian fleet. They won against us but at least our fleet is intact.

We offer white peace again to Scotland but they reject it.

In June things goes from bad to worse. The Infidel declares war upon us. Not only are we at war with Scotland, Navarra (who seems to be a sleeping partner in this war) and Lithuania, we are also at war with Ak Koyunlu now. Our Allies (or should they be called sleeping partners) Gelre and Hamburg join the war. To add to the woes Scotland is attacking us again in Corfu

Twofromwar.jpg

Toast. Who said we were toast. We are DOOMED.

comagoosie said:
I don't get it. Sometimes your luck is good and other times it is bad :D

what to do...what to do...

Scream like a little girl and run around like a headless chicken. I fear this is it.

We are DOOMED!

lol, I except this to turn into another war aar.
Just like the sforza one. :p

But maybe, maybe you could even win this war.
With a white peace.
With everyone a white peace.
And you're dooomed. :D

Enewald said:
lol, I except this to turn into another war aar.
Just like the sforza one. :p

But maybe, maybe you could even win this war.
With a white peace.
With everyone a white peace.
And you're dooomed. :D

Trust me I have tried that and failed. The future does look Scottish coloured at the monent

In July the Lithuanians try to do what the Scots couldn’t do and fail. The situation In Gilan is dire. We don’t have the manpower or a fleet to send over to assist, since our Holy Armada is blockaded by the Lithuanians.

corfu3.jpg

The Scots are starting to mean business now. They have pulled all their resources into getting us out of Corfu and attack us with 8800 men, just when the city was close to surrender. (Not sure what Hamburg is up to. They are not involved in this war but the other one with the Ak Koyunlu)

Corfufour.jpg

Our army is finally beaten by the Scottish-Lithuanian army and has to retreat to Morea

Korfufive.jpg

September brings us tech lev 6. Sadly this won’t help us at all. We also try to get out of the second war by offering Ak Koyunlu Gilan but they reject it. Mid September we are attacked by the Scots in Morea. It looks like it should be an even battle.

Morea2.jpg

Then things go from bad to worse. Johannes II dies in battle and we get Nicholas III, who looks like a wet blanket compared to the highly skilled Johannes II. To add to our woes. The Lithuanians are back on the scene and we are outnumbered 2 to 1.

Nickiii.jpg

In sheer desperation we take out a new loan for 21 ducats we need every penny in our war effort.

But before we can use it for reinforcement. Morea falls in the Scots hands.

Fallofmorea.jpg

I wonder if perhaps you have already entered a spiral of war from which you will be unable to right yourself.

aldriq said:
I knew the Scots would be back for more, but I wasn't expecting it so soon... Oh well, is there any colonisable island you can migrate to?

We have a small colony in Lower Hawaii we can escape to.

stnylan said:
I wonder if perhaps you have already entered a spiral of war from which you will be unable to right yourself.

I think you are psychic. We are spiralling into hell.

The money is used to recruit two more regimens. We also try to get our fleet out from Malta so they can be used to blockade Scotland

Blockade.jpg

The traitorous Lithuanians dispatches an army over to Malta before our beaten army has managed to retreat there. Things are bleak indeed

Bleak.jpg

November 1517 brings good and bad new. The good news is that we managed to fight of Lithuania but we have lost Morea.

Godandbad.jpg

December brings us higher stability but will it save us? The Infidel, who has already taken Gilan has now started besieging Quarabagh. This is an unmitigated disaster for the Knights.

December is certainly a bad month for the Knights. Last December brought us this war and now we have lost Morea to Scotland and their sidekick Lithuania plus our capital is under siege. We are currently standing regrouping in Morea.

Malta-1.jpg

1518 does not look bright for us. We have lost Morea and Gilan and our capital is besieged. We have also tried to get Ak Koyunlu of our back but it failed.

Malta finally falls in February 1518. We are trying to retake Morea but they are stubborn.

Retake.jpg