• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Intermission

Why cant my useless ally Hamburg actually do something. they have a big army and a fleet but they dont do anything.

GET STUCK IN!

ak.jpg

In the other war we are royally screwed.

WARSC.jpg

Back to the Knights

March brings bad new. One of the loans we used to finance the war against Yemen with has expired. Instead of extending it we repay it with a new loan. (This was probably a really bad idea)

On the first of April we reach Naval Tech seven. We are at the same time attacked in Morea by the Scots.

atatackmore.jpg

The battle lasts for 12 days. We retreat to Bohemia and offer the Scots Morea in a peace deal they decline.

We try to get our own back by attacking Corfu again but that expedition ends in June with a loss.
Los-1.jpg

On the 17 of July we manage to pacify Ak Koyunlu by giving them Quarabagh.

akfred.jpg

Just so long as eveyrone else leaves you alone.

With friends like EU allies though, who has need of enemies :)

aldriq said:
Moving your capital to Lower Hawaii might not be such a bad idea, after all that's what the real Knights had to do -kicked out from the Holy Land, moved to Rhodes, kicked out from Rhodes, moved to Malta :(

Not sure we can move our capital there yet. We have only 202 inhabitants there...

Enewald said:
bankrupt should be coming soon. :p
It is not easy to be a knight.

I know. I can see the vultures sailing above us. Where is an interest free credit card when you need one.

stnylan said:
Just so long as eveyrone else leaves you alone.

With friends like EU allies though, who has need of enemies :)

I fear we will be made into mince meat in Gilan as soon as the current war between the Mamluks and Yemen is over...

To sum up. WE ARE DOOMED.

We are currently besieging Lodz with our 1st army whilst our second army is marching from Lublin towards Lodz in the attempt to take the city before the Scots manage to attack us there.

Start.jpg

Müster offer us an alliance on the first of August 1518 and we accept. Sadly it was not Munster, who would be of help to us as they are located in the same area as us.

Friendsandallies.jpg

On the seventh of august we are attacked by the Scots in Lodz. The battle lasts for four days and we lose despite us having more men. We retreat to Poznan to lick our wounds.

Wound.jpg

September doesn’t start well. Our Holy Armada sinks outside Lodz. Not a good omen. (Why do we never learn? This is our uptiet ship lost at sea!)

again-1.jpg

This is followed by even worse new. On the second of October we are broke! God has forsaken us! Our mercenaries are gone. Our hopes of retaking Malta have just crumbled to dust. Jerusalem seems even further away than it was before we rediscovered it for Christianity.

bankrupt.jpg

Since we don’t have anything to loose we offer Scotland a white peace but they reject it.

Desperate times require desperate measures. We start the reconquista of our homeland in November 1518. Surprisingly the Scots do not interfere until February 1519 when they attack and forces us to retreat to Malta.

We try to get at least one member of the Axis of Evil out of this war, but Scotland’s sleeping partner Navarra turns our offer of a white peace down

For the next couple of month the Scots are chasing us back and forth between Morea and Malta with none of us getting anywhere.

We offer Scotland a new peace deal (Morea and 25 ducats) but they turn it down in June 1519)

At the end of July we decide this cat and mouse game has to come to an end so we retreat from Malta to Pecs. We hope this will build up our moral and strength so we can retake at least Malta

pecs.jpg

It is being a hard-fought fall, bitterly contested.

In short it makes a great AAR.

Sweboy said:
War what wars. The last one I remember is winning against Ak Koyunlu and getting stinking rich afterwards :D

Delusion is a good self-defense mechanism, actually it is your only self-defense mechanism left :D

Delex said:
Just give up on the Scot issue.

It is not so much me giving up on the Scotish issue is Them giving up on the Maltese issue. I did not go to war against Scotland. They sneakely attacked me when I having a rest.