• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So of course, we finally decide on TOTAL OCCUPATION! EVERY INCH OF CHIN SHALL BE OPPRESSED AND EXPLOITED AND STRIPPED AND BURNED AND DUG UP AND BURIED AGAIN AND PISSED ON AND SET ON FIRE AND LAUGHED AT AND AHAHAHAHAHAHAA BANZAI TORA DUGONG RAICHU DRAGONBALL SENGOKU JIDAI

You forgot to salt the earth. cover it in a LAYER so THICK that CHINA shall be a WASTELAND for AEONS TO COME! Bring forth the salt!

Great AAR BTW, your hyperkinetic style is totally hilarious ;)

-Vincent, Totally Random Productions

still funny, nice one. and i actually can sort of remember that particular song, so it was better this time.

still funny, nice one. and i actually can sort of remember that particular song, so it was better this time.

Also I gave a link :p

You forgot to salt the earth. cover it in a LAYER so THICK that CHINA shall be a WASTELAND for AEONS TO COME! Bring forth the salt!

Great AAR BTW, your hyperkinetic style is totally hilarious

-Vincent, Totally Random Productions

THANK YOU, SLAVE

What does annoy me is I STILL haven't been able to get all the needed techs to research SHBBs. I want Yamato! YAMATO

Try watching Digimon (the first season). You can get all the Yamato you want there. ;)

Your AAR had me crack up multiple times as I read through it, good going!

I shall update tomorrow DESPITE MY HOLDAY

KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Excellent! And don't forget to pass on your award while you're at it! ;)

1231704156304.gif

Last edited:
The Japanese are going to need to hyperevolve new glory glands in order to contain the massive influx of glory.

That's what well-endowered anime girls are for.

A little late, yo. This is the worst computer ever.

And now, an update from France. With some pictures missing (see above)

25. C’EST MAGNIFIQUE, MAIS C’EST NE PAS DE FRANCAIS

[New elite units]

Monsieur l’Empereur est très joli. Nous avon plus de soldieurs élite! TREMBLE SUS LE MAGNIFIQUEMENT DE JAPON!

[Okamura attacks Anshun, south of Chongqing]

Monsieur le General Okamura de Chantilly-Nagoya est avec trop de troopements dans la region Anshun en attaquer. C’est un component de le grand operation de offensivemont ‘Operation Downfall’. VICTOIRE EST ASSURÉ! POUR L’EMPERUEUR HIROHITO ET FRATERNITÉ ET LIBERTÉ!

Non. Pas de Liberté.

3-9.png

Est now, M. le Genéral Ando est avec SIX CENT MILLES HOMMES dans Chonqing! CENTS, MILLES ET MILLIARDS DE CHINOIS SONT MORT! LE SLAUGHTER EST TRÉS HORRIBLE EST BARBARIQUE!

TORA! TORA!
TIGRE!

4-9.png

Monsieur Yamamote est researché le principales de ‘Invasion Navale’. Donc, nous sommes le Japonais de INVASION NAVALE! Plutot de victoire pour Japon! PLUTOT DE GLOIRE POUR L’EMPEREUR
Bansai!

5-8.png

C’est un contre-attaque dans Chongqing, mais c’est malheureusement. Victoire pour le Chinois, c’est impossible! Le sun rising est super magnifique et trés sexy!!

6-6.png

Plus de 1,5 million Hommes en bataille, est Japon et victoirement yet again!

MAIS POUR QUOI COSTE?

POUR QUOI COSTE?

Continuer!

God DAMN that took HOURS on this piece of shit pc. You have no idea.

Trés bien!

And poor you. Better get back home then, so you can write on a real machine. ;)

That was an awesome update. I don't even know how to speak French, and yet I actually understood the dialogue.

I have been lurking in this thread since the start, and have loved this AAR. Keep up the good work!:)

That was an awesome update. I don't even know how to speak French, and yet I actually understood the dialogue.

I have been lurking in this thread since the start, and have loved this AAR. Keep up the good work!:)

It was more Frenglish than French, to be honest :D. It would surprise me if anyone would be inable to read that.

-Vincent