• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry if I missed it, but how exactly are we supposed to scale the images to be accurate in-game? I vaguely remember for CS1 but with the map-size difference in CS2 I'm not quite sure where to begin. Has anyone figured this out?

Извините, если я пропустил это, но как именно нам нужно масштабировать изображения, чтобы они были точными в игре? Я смутно помню CS1, но, учитывая разницу в размерах карт в CS2, я не совсем уверен, с чего начать. Кто-нибудь понял это?
14,33 км
It's size for CS2 map.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Any site that's relevant for you - it could be QGIS, Google Maps, whatever. It's up to you, and depends on what you're trying to do and what your map terrain data is based on.
I found this site. It's nice work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-26-18-00-21-512_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-26-18-00-21-512_com.android.chrome.jpg
    712,9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-04-26-18-00-27-445_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-26-18-00-27-445_com.android.chrome.jpg
    752,2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Like
Reactions:
what is a good site for image overlays? someone posted about heightmaps.skydark but it is not working anymore.
It depends on what you're trying to achieve. You posted a heightmap site, but this is for overlays, not heightmaps - what is it you're trying to do? Heightmaps should be imported via the map editor. You can then use this to have map overlays on top for things like roads etc. from a mapping site (like Google Maps).

this doesn't work. it just shows clouds on my map.
Following on from your previous post, is it because you're trying to use a heightmap as an overlay? A heightmap image will indeed typically show up as 'clouds', as it's not meant to be used as an overly. For heightmaps, import them using the map editor,