• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry, the overlay is below the ground, it is there when I bring it up!! Maybe even if it is loaded in the game, it still needs a few restarts to make it work in the Editor. Is it possible, that the mod loading happens independently, separately in the game and the editor?

It looks as though there was a last-minute change with how things work in the editor; I'll need to investigate further.

Hi @algernon, to match the overlay to the height map downloaded from heightmap.skydark.pl I have to rotate the overlay 180 degrees. It is not a show stopper, but maybe it would be nice to correct it in the next version. Thank you very much, I really appreciate your effort and very quick help.

Ironically, it's at its current state because another mapmaker complained about the original setting being rotated 180 degrees.... I'm not sure how to resolve this one! I'll need some advice from mapmakers generally.

Hello, does anyone know how to fix this? my overlay is correct folder in PNG format.

1711453733081.png

Hello, does anyone know how to fix this? my overlay is correct folder in PNG format.

It looks as though something went wrong with your PNG transparency layer, at least that's my first guess. Can you try a different png, one that wasn't created from the same process? Just a random png will do.

It looks as though something went wrong with your PNG transparency layer, at least that's my first guess. Can you try a different png, one that wasn't created from the same process? Just a random png will do.
I tried just random png from google maps it did not work.. after couple restarts of the game (creating map and playing with height..) got new picture and it now works just fine.. not sure if error was in png or in game..

Hi all, I just got the overlay to load to an in game custom map (Seattle, WA) . I will post another overlay log to this reply when it doesn't load- which is hopefully never :)

Attachments

• Image Overlay.log
    2,8 KB · Views: 0
Hi all, I just got the overlay to load to an in game custom map (Seattle, WA) . I will post another overlay log to this reply when it doesn't load- which is hopefully never :)
Also, let me add that the game didn't load mods the first try. I could tell when I went to load the custom map and the tab was missing. I restarted the game and mods loaded. Subsequently, the image overlay loaded.

Hi @algernon, to match the overlay to the height map downloaded from heightmap.skydark.pl I have to rotate the overlay 180 degrees. It is not a show stopper, but maybe it would be nice to correct it in the next version. Thank you very much, I really appreciate your effort and very quick help.
After speaking to other mapmakers, a consensus has been reached and I've just published an update that has the overlay start position rotated by 180 degrees!

For those having issues where mods aren't activated on load: unfortunately, there's nothing I can do from my end about that. Hoping for a game update patch soon.

一个简单的小MOD,可以在游戏地图上叠加图像。(放卫星图或者交通路网地图的神!)
包括快速轻松选择和更换叠加图像的功能。支持调整叠加的大小、位置、旋转和透明度。
在游戏和编辑器中都可以使用。
应AmiPolizeiFunk的要求,用于帮助创建地图和重现现实生活中的城市。
操作说明
选择叠加文件
• 将所需的 "-png" 格式的叠加文件放入本地设置中的 "Overlays" 目录(%LocalAppData%Low\Colossal Order\Cities Skylines II)。
图像尺寸可以达到 16 384 像素(单边128像素的正方形图片)的最大值。图像不一定要是正方形的,但如果不是正方形,在游戏中会被拉伸成正方形。
在游戏的“设置”菜单中,会有一个名为 'lmage overlay' 的修改设置条目,您可以在此选择所需的叠加图像文件。
您可以随时更改叠加文件。按“刷新文件”按钮重新扫描 Overlays 目录以进行更改(即使游戏进行中也可以添加或删除叠加文件),
显示叠加
• 按Control-O激活叠加,再次按Control-O隐藏它。在第一次激活时,由于加载图像文件,游戏可能会有短暂的暂停。叠加将自动缩放到原始的可玩区域大小(每边 14 336 米)并将围绕地图中心居中。
重新定位叠加
• 按Control-PageUp和Control-PageDown提高或降低叠加的层级。
• 要旋转叠加,请按Control-(句号)或Control-,(逗号)一次旋转 1 度,或按Control-Shift一次旋转 90 度。
• 要水平移动叠加,请使用带有Control(一次移动 1 米)或Shift(一次移动 10 米)的箭头键。
. 您还可以使用设置面板中的滑块来更改位置和旋转。
调整叠加大小
• 按Control-Minus和Control-Equals缩小或扩大叠加的大小。
• 对于较大的调整,您可以使用设置面板中的滑块(您可以使用它轻松将叠加扩大到覆盖整个背景地形)。
更改叠加的透明度
• 使用设置面板中的滑块来更改叠加的透明度。0%(默认值)是完全不透明的,100%是完全透明的(看不见的)。
模组制作者
模组制作者(和有抱负的模组制作者们!),和往常一样,我很乐意讨论我所做的工作并回答您的问题,也乐意讨论您如何将我所做的任何东西实施到您自己的模组中。在Cities: Skylines模组制作Discord上找到我吧!

• 1Like
Reactions: