• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one interested in seeing how the game would unfold if it was now set to observe?

AI emperor passes out titles because he sees that everyone hates him+over demesne limit and doesn't realize that that doesn't matter, Super-Dukes escape/die and child inherits/are released for whatever reason, form core of independence faction, Tartaria breaks up into a horribly messy map.

Once that's done, too many variables to account for, but it will either tend towards balkanization or Tartaria will re-unite world in a somewhat less OP fashion. I'd say it mostly depends on exactly how Tartaria broke.

EDIT - Source is that such is a tendency for NK style WCs. They're designed in such a way that only a player could keep them running, they collapse either before or upon succession (never much later).

Here's the save in you're interested in it.

I wouldn't recommend it, though. At this stage it's pretty much unplayable. It's incredibly laggy, rebels are endless, and there are tons of tons of vassals which need imprisoning. At the final stretch I gave up on rebel squashing and mass-arrest, which leaves the realm an enormous mess. If you have several hours to spend, or are a masochist, you could probably fix it up into something usable.

Holy.....Everything i knew of Magyars were wrong...
Seljuks dont have free invasion cb, does this mean Turks dont get it if they're not pagan?
AFAIK, only the Mongols have it if they aren't pagan.

I assume you used console commands to raise your intrigue that high? You lost your...umm...well...let's call it "credibility" at that point. Abusing game mechanics to conquer the world is ok, but using console commands makes it possible to WC the same day your game started on.

But he didn't use console commands. A plot to imprison a bishop will net the player 1 intrigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.