• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mnplastic , you still misunderstand. No wars are necessary because the plot gets fulfilled even if you manually imprison and then banish the target, instead of pushing the plot normally. It doesn't matter HOW the county gets revoked, as long as the end result is the same.

mnplastic , you still misunderstand. No wars are necessary because the plot gets fulfilled even if you manually imprison and then banish the target, instead of pushing the plot normally. It doesn't matter HOW the county gets revoked, as long as the end result is the same.

Now I got it, because I was waiting to press and do the plot the usual way. Thanks :)

First off, kudos. People should try to exploit, so those loopholes can be closed.

I'd say this indicates that the demesne penalties are way too light. The "North Korean" no vassal strategy should be a recipe for disaster unless you've got a bureaucratic empire like China, and even then your provincial bureaucrats should sometimes revolt just like vassals.

With even half that many fiefs over the limit, players should get events like: "You discover at the bottom of your scriptorium a stack of orders you apparently forgot to send to southern France a year ago, to raise an army to crush rebels in Spain. Come to think of it, you can't receiving hearing any reports from Spain or France in months.... By now, they must be either Cathar or Aztec or both. Also, your treasury seems to be missing."

My save crashes, can anyone run the game as a OPM somewhere and report back to us what the world looks like after 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 year intervals?

Max tech?How?

Easy stuff really... just need to be ready to click a million time on your mouse ;)

Since EU3 tech can be bought by money, that max tech means you need an exploit to create infinite money. Here's how it works:
-Have a small but rich mono-province (or 2 provinces) with a port, like Holland
-wait for tech gov4 (so you can take your first national idea) and accumuilate money while.
-Pause
-select "Grand Navy" or "press gangs" (same effect for what we want, if i recall well) which doubles your naval forcelimit and start building as much carracks as you can, using all the loans you can. Once you have more than your naval forcelimit in queue, the carrack price start sky-rocketing.
-select another national idea, like "church attendance duty"
-now stop creating all those carracks dammit! you don't want them! luckily, they give you back 50% of what you paid for them. And since the carrack price is linked to your naval forcelimit, they are now worth their weight in gold!
-Pay your stability back to +3
-???
-Surprise! Looks like you have more money than when you first started it!
-repeat...each time you can build more carracks so very quickly that little scheme give you TONS of ducats.
-Buy your tech --> tech maxed

Conclusion:
-works even better with two national ideas (so if you can take "press gangs" and "grand navy" together)
-Can be used to create infinite amount of money... deadly in MP especially with Holland, since generally you don't do a thing before 1500 with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.