• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For Horton13:

Imperial Russia
vicb.png

35567043.png

counterRussia.bmp

Republic of Ghana
vicis.png

67040427.png

counterGHANA.bmp

The Gold Coast
vice.png

36664166.png

counterTGC.bmp

For Zokan:

Communist Japan
hoibir.png

59877053.png

counterCOMJAP.bmp

For Milites:

Chinese Republic
hoir.png

80414351.png

counterq.png

Yeah well, this is the result:

FFFUFFUUFUFUUUUUUUUUUUUFUUUU.png

wat da fock?

Have you tried this?

Hi guys.

Some time ago I got a counter, made by Rumpnissen89 (an excelent work) that didn't work for me ingame.
Vaximilian helped me finding out what was wrong with my file, and I'll like to share with you this info. Ya know, maybe somebody will face the same problem if downloading a counter.

First of all, you will need this little program: http://www.mediafire.com/?cw0t2fj29yrmscc
Then, get your counter file (it must have 6 Kb, or else, save it as a 24 bit bmp), along with the "counter_prototype.bmp" (supplied with the program) and drag & drop them over the HoI2 converter executable.
No, you don't have to run the executable, just drag & drop the files over it and... voilá!!! You'll get a new counter that works ingame.
Cheers.

Hope you like the tip.
:)

@crush3r:
I didn't post your shields/flags in my blog 'cause Vax said the files had a problem.

It worked! Thank you so very much.

Could I have this one as a topbar please. a bit grey in the old hoi2 style.
images

North America & The Caribbean has now been released
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-The-World-2011-shield-flag-and-counter-packs
USA:s Federal States will be available in the next separate release.
As for Mexico's federal states, I will not release them. Why? Because they're boring, all their flags are just the coat of arms with a white background. I may reconsider this however if there's a demand for them.

Last edited:
For Arcanjo Zero:

Federative Republic of Brazil (Bannerless)
hoibirr.png

85013172.png

For white army:

Austrian Empire
vicq.png
hoi.png
birk.png
hoibir.png

85364542.png

Please White Army, be more specific which style you want in future requests (How many times have I addressed this?)