• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you!

No offense taken dude ^^

Still wasn't really sure if you meant the classic flag or the national flag so I made both

hoi2.png
hoi3n.png

hv2.png

hv3.png

counterFREP2.bmp
counterFREP3.bmp

On a side note, how does one go about making a flag? Like, what is the process? I've been wondering that all day.

For Arcanjo Zero:

counterBRRBRB.bmp

Sorry, but the counter doesn't work fine to me... I may have made something wrong... Have I to convert it in any format? 'cause it's already in BMP...

....I'm back. Hahaha! Okay, basically I'm creating Asian blocs. For some reason I keep coming up with new ones far apart from each other. This one is incorporating Indonesia, the Philippines and a few other islands. Simple design.

Austronesia

Hoi2 style please, with counter! Thank you !

Last edited:
Wow, thanks! Yeah, that was pretty much what I had in mind, minus Malaysia being included (already part of a greater Indochina I made) although I suppose I could change it. Can't seem to find any proposed Maphilindo flags :/
A greater Indochina including the Malay peninsula only makes sense from the point of view of a gamer who likes neat borders. ;)

A greater Indochina including the Malay peninsula only makes sense from the point of view of a gamer who likes neat borders. ;)

You're right haha! I do like my neat borders.
Ah well I'm using regionalism. The Malay Peninsula is sometimes included in Indochina, and it's part of mainland South East Asia. Looking at it from a Chinese point of view, I don't think race is really an issue...if we're talking about a nation for Malay people we might have to take a chunk off of Thailand too! So I'm more into Federations and Unions.

A slightly large request, but seeing as how I just figured out how to mod my copy of Victoria... meh he he he... Anyway, I'd be very appreciative if someone could make the following flags in Vicky style for the shields (flags are helpful too).

Earth:
OlFreebie.jpg

Globetrotters:
Globetrotters.jpg

Decapodia:
Dec2.jpg

Neutrals:
Neutral.jpg

Klingon:
Klingon.jpg

Mongolia:
MongFut.jpg

Estonian Empire:
Estoniaflag-1.jpg

Dominion of Guangxi:
UKCHN-1.jpg

Irish New Zealand:
INZ.jpg

Can I have this in black & white for minister/leader and tech team pics?

maxrockatansky.png

Yaroslavl / Nowgorod
shield_jarv7kw.png

flag_jarj7np.png

Autonomy region of the Jamal and Nenzen / Jamal-Nenzen
shield_jam07rt.png

flag_jam97kr.png

Independent Eastern Frisian
shield_estmnri.png

flag_estxn2x.png

Tellmann Republic
shield_sttxui3.png