• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
We added a few new countries in this expansion, and here is a small guide to them.

Attachments

• New Countries.pdf
    63,6 KB · Views: 12.668
There should probably be a bit of a limit on forming Jerusalem. Like I doubt if France conquers Jerusalem that it'd make much sense for the King to suddenly say "Goodbye France, time to be... JERUSALEM!"

Jerusalem is formed as a 1 province minor :)

I like how the Deva Bengal flag seems to have been given to another country, hopefully this means deva bengal is gone from the game as well (never understood why a dynasty from 200-300 years from before the game starts would make a comeback suddenly and have cores on bengal in the game).

There seems to have been a little mix-up. This is the flag for Nizhny Novgorod used in the game:

Attachments

• NZH.bmp
    NZH.bmp
    12,1 KB · Views: 81
I will add a form Romania decision (much like the other unifying decisions) to the first patch for HttT (whenever that will be.)

And I believe this supports the idea of 1600 as a date to trigger the appearence of the Romanian state idea.

Careful. You speak heresy. :D

Oh, Wow, I caused something to happen in Sweden.

I feel special. Paradox Intereactive has just given me my second birthday present of the day! :D

Congratulations :)

Also, fix up romanian provinces please. Wallachia should not be called Wallachia, it should be called "Oltenia". Wallachia was the principality not the land. Split up the Silistrian province, it is stupid, it was only united under the Ottomans. Also, split the provinces of Basarabia and Modolva. They are two different things entirely. Hate seeing Modolva's capital in Basarabia.

And make Transylvania Romanian in culture. IIRC it is Hungarian currently.

Oh, no, no. I am not touching the Balkans. :eek:o

IIRC Mecklenberg used to start with two provinces in 1399 - Lubeck and Mecklenberg (don't remember if those are the right names, but I think that's right). From screenshots, it looks like it still has one province to start but Lubeck and the COT go to the Hansa instead.

Which is logical as Mecklenburg _never_ held lubeck in real history ;)

Johan (or other Paradox employee). Is there any particular reason why you didn't include Epirus, Mentese, Ramazan & Saruhan in the new countries guide? Surely you could have found a paragraph to write about them as they were a complete surprise when the Ottoman Empire collapsed and one of them I'd never even heard of...

Yes, we were adding them to patch 4.1, but decided to include them in the gold master at the last minute.