• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While map modes are being added, any chance of getting the dynamic FOW 'Terra Incognita' added back to the mini-map like it was in EU2? That's the feature I miss most. It's nice to see at a glance exactly what you have/haven't discovered across the whole world. :)

Will different dynasties have different monarch names? Like in england you didn't have any Georges until the hannovarians were the rulers.

edit: Also since heirs seem to have an age i assume monarchs do as well?

If that is done it would be nice if you could have names by culture maybe so you can finally have portuguese names as spain if you formed it as portugal.

Last edited:
The magistrate rate seems quite low. Maybe it's for getting cores on your newly acquired lands.

Wait, wasn't there already a revolt risk mapmode? It's been a while since I played, but I thought I remembered one.

You're remembering EU2, methinks.

3 new map modes seems cool:
- Sphere of influences
- Rebel risk ( great stuff )
- Either colonist something... Maybe naval/colonial range too.Could also be some sort of blockade / pirate risk map.

Magistrat for cores or special enhancements seems like a realistic idea... And nerfing France and upgradind the HRE is never bad.

The interface and additions to it are fine, but the map still looks like the entrails of a diseased horse.

I think the original is better than HDM (I have tried both): political map mode is sharper and the terrain map is more visually appealing because it is more in keeping with the overall 3D effect. Just wanted to let Paradox know their map is not universally disliked.

Todays diary is about that agglomeration of states which Voltaire thought was neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire. As a Swede I am of course bound to concur. Cum Deo et victribus armis! Even so, the HRE wielded a lot of power, and in another world, full of little eagles, crowns and, indeed, Krauts, it might eventually have coalesced into a proper nation.
What did you smoke lately? :rofl:

I'm certainly glad Paradox went with making a new xp, all the changes sound like they're going to be great.

Oh, and the little thingy with buttons on the bottom right side is shorter, I like that! More room for the, uh, little thingy on the top right. *nods* Ya know, the thingies.

I do wonder what all 'infamy' entails? I've heard it mentioned several times and I can't help but wonder if there will be more to it than simply being a new name for 'badboy'? Hopefully it'll play a bigger and better role than badboy does.

An HRE update has been a long time coming, glad to see it'll be added this time around. I tip my hat to you Paradox.

I can only hope you'll also include a 'Give It Back!' demand associated with the Imperial Ban CB, or at least some mechanism to 'encourage' the Emperor to return recaptured territory to the Princes.

Status
Not open for further replies.