• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks interesting, hopefully it will be easily incorporated with Helius' work, and open some additional doors for him to further refine and improve his work (if its possible to improve upon :) ).

The infamy identifier is a nice addition and easily accessable. As for magistrates... any thoughts?

I'm not sure exactly how the force religious conversion is going to work... maybe it should give a religious CB if they refuse. Either way it should help model the 30 yrs war better.

Nice preview overall... hopefully we'll get more on dynasties soon though.

EDIT: Will the numeric value of imperial power be visable to the player on the revised HRE interface?

Cool :D

Wait, wasn't there already a revolt risk mapmode? It's been a while since I played, but I thought I remembered one.

Very nice, this really adds depth to the HRE, without overloading it like in SRI.
Also, the revolt-risk mapmode is a great feature, wondering what the other one is.

I haven't played vanilla in a long time, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but is Baden's control over Bresgau new as well?

No, since IN it has always been that way, Breisgau only becomes Austrian in 1453.

Status
Not open for further replies.