• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Impressive. But could you change the chart so that it would be like that -- ?
au0365nyb.gif

I hate those colors in your version. Anyway, it is GREAT JOB!

|AXiN| said:
Is that the icon from Imperialism I spy as the colonisation icon? Shouldn't you get permission for that?

Well, it technically is copyrighted material. But it's a mere little icon we are talking about here...

The religion mode button should be changed, since religion has been replaced by politics in the mod. Somethign with a hammer and sickle, a fasces and an anarchist-A perhaps?

You leave the computer for the weekend, adn what happöens? Someone steals your assigned work! :rofl:

Anyway, great work! I like it.

I haven't stolen anything, Rythin begged me on his knees.. :p

Rythin: Gambia and Cape Verde was in the zip I sent you, but here they are anyway:

- Gambia
- Cape Verde
- Guerilla

no prob, the average time I use making these sets are about 30 secs or something like that.. :p

new screenie:

- Missionary button changed to political symbols, communism, anarchism and capitalism ($)
- Colonist button changed due to copyleft issues, it's now a part of the Adbusters corporate flag, representing the modern cultural and corporate imperialism - NOW WITHOUT HAPPY COLOURS :p
- trade map button changed due to Rythins bizarre colour preferences :D
- bottom font changed to something more "modern".. probably not favorable anyway :p
- changed the button size somewhat, due to some of them being too large.

mds-interface-screenie.png

Last edited:
Okey... don't take this bad, but I think your new missionary button is butt ugly.

Sorry, I just had to say it.

I think you could have done it like your old religion button: with simple, black, stylized symbols overlapping.

And also... the colonizing button looks a little out of place with its happy happy pinkish purple color, on the otherwise grey.

Hmmm....

Well colonizing will be about relocating people (since all provinces are owned by someone already). Try and reflect that in the button design somehow.

Perhaps a truck full of people? 8)

deallus said:
I give up.. has anyone actually got any ideas for that god damned colonist button?

I really liked what you had before, and I still can't see why it would be such a big deal to borrow a single icon from a pretty old game... oh well. *shrugs*

Btw, I dunno if I said so or not before... but if you can use some of the shield sets from my mod, feel free to do so.

Hive said:
I really liked what you had before, and I still can't see why it would be such a big deal to borrow a single icon from a pretty old game... oh well. *shrugs*
I've got this strange desire not to piss anyone off, so I lay low. Besides, I've got the FBI and Interpol searching entire Europe for me, so I don't want any attention. :(

Hive said:
Btw, I dunno if I said so or not before... but if you can use some of the shield sets from my mod, feel free to do so.
I suppose Rythin has got all the shields he needs..?