• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Birger

Not really here...
6 Badges
Sep 21, 2001
www.wappenwiki.org
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • 500k Club
Why not use hanging flags instead of the original EUII shields in this great scenario? :)

mds.jpg

Examples from EGUFSM

Shut up, BJ - that's what I'm doing, I don't want any copycats. :p

Btw, how have you solved the problem of the flags not fitting into the shield frames ingame?

Hive said:
Shut up, BJ - that's what I'm doing, I don't want any copycats. :p

Btw, how have you solved the problem of the flags not fitting into the shield frames ingame?

You mean this? :)

different_shields.jpg

My God you are a wizard... :eek:

I've been trying to do something like that myself - but needless to say, the result weren't that good... :D

EDIT: How come this isn't included in your EGUFSM? :confused:

Forgot to say that it's cccino who made it possible, I didn't think of that at all.. :eek:o So all cred to him. :)

Do you need the changed graphics for that, (I noticed that I've missed to include them with the EGUFSM after version 0.0.1... :eek:o

Birger Jarl said:
Forgot to say that it's cccino who made it possible, I didn't think of that at all.. :eek:o So all cred to him. :)

Do you need the changed graphics for that, (I noticed that I've missed to include them with the EGUFSM after version 0.0.1... :eek:o

Yeah... I just noticed that as well, see my edit to my previous post. :D

Didin't see that. :)

Hmm, let me check... It seems to be ok, all the flags I did for EGUFSM look alright.

shield_hai.bmp

One thing though, the grey flags in your pic doesn't look centered, maybe that's why?