• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well, you swedes are a dirty people.. but you're language is very beautiful to listen.. It's crappy to read though.. Why can't everyone just write norwegian and speak swedish? or perhaps speak like they do in northern Norway! :)

danish = they've got an apple down their throats
dutch = a major disease

71.JPG

Hive,
You can always do something better. And no, no tanks from HoI as copyrights stuff is very complicated and I don't want to steal anything.

Rythin said:
Hive,
You can always do something better. And no, no tanks from HoI as copyrights stuff is very complicated and I don't want to steal anything.

Yeah ok.... it's just that I think this particular tank looks very odd... what is the blue stuff behind it?

That's a big nono

Just opened the gfx-folder of vanilla EU2 and just grabbed the first flag so it would resemble what it will look like when it's in-game.. ;)

edit: oh, there's plans on some sort of "collapse of USA"-events leading to the east coast emerging as an own state.. with a modified Betsy Ross 13 star flag..

thanks! I'm wondering what to put as "mission" button though.. middle map button will be small hanging flag, the rest I'm wondering a bit about as well. updated the screenie, changed the flag from the Betsy Ross and added the bottom text

Left map button could be just a rolled scroll, or a map. Right map button - maybe a chart? Mission icon - black briefcase with 'topsecret' caption or something :)

Nice work, looking good. :)¨

Though I think the "menu" typing and the "-" and "+" could be a bit better... but overall, really nice.

Birger's new minimap sure beats that weird one Rythin used in an earlier screenie. :D