• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: Till the PRESENT day of 1st August 1914 we are living now...we in Russia hope that when Germany is defeated they don't choose a corporal as their leader :rolleyes:

Also, wars tend to calm down strikes and protests since everyone has the patriotic spirit high

OOC: More like we are hoping a certain revolutionary won't take power in Russia when they are defeated. If I am defeated (which I won't) I will at least take Russia down with me. Total economic ruination and destruction of your infanstructure here we come!

OOC: More like we are hoping a certain revolutionary won't take power in Russia when they are defeated. If I am defeated (which I won't) I will at least take Russia down with me. Total economic ruination and destruction of your infanstructure here we come!

OOC: Like if Russia hasn't survived that plenty of times....:rolleyes:

OOC: Clearly Russia will only survive if it hands over Finland to me. Clearly.

Okay, here's the deal guys. I'm having a lot of computer+real life issues at the current moment. I'm going to put the game on temporary hold for now, and bring it back up in hopefully a few weeks. Sorry guys.

OOC: Sounds pretty bad man. Hope you get better soon. If I can help in any way, then let me know.

OOC: Good luck Red Cesar in sorting things out. When you reopen though give everyone a heads up with plenty of time...
And it seems the WW1 games are cursed