• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I would just like to point out that if my country explodes into civil war, I will be building a Doomsday device and killing us all as soon as I get the chance.

OOC: I would just like to point out that if my country explodes into civil war, I will be building a Doomsday device and killing us all as soon as I get the chance.

OOC: Wanted to invest a heap of money into you, but now that I see this post my investments shall be withdrawn immediately!
#
Hopefully the update will come in today (Although no stress - I understand that it must be very hard writing one.) so that finally my treaty with Canada can be revealed to the world.

OOC: Strange as a Civil war in Greece would be historically accurate they did have a civil war in this period. Or At least the country was split into two factions.

OOC: Wanted to invest a heap of money into you, but now that I see this post my investments shall be withdrawn immediately!
#
Hopefully the update will come in today (Although no stress - I understand that it must be very hard writing one.) so that finally my treaty with Canada can be revealed to the world.

OOC: Invest in Portugal - We won't blow up the world on a whim... we'll do it only if we are provoked.

#

OOC: Invest in Spain - We won't blow up the world on a whim... we ask for ransom first

#

OOC: Jumping on the bandwagon but invest in the Netherlands we only want your money, to trade, and otherwise be left alone. Oh and peace... But that seems unlikely at the moment *looks at every nation bordering it*

OOC: Japan is always open to investment and the sharing of technology ;)

OOC: Free guns for Japan! (Honestly I'm just killing time while waiting to see if there's an update)

Investing is good, but autocratic regimes that have trouble feeding their own population, and has underwent a revolution recently *Glares at Russia*

There will be repercussions.

Investing is good, but autocratic regimes that have trouble feeding their own population, and has underwent a revolution recently *Glares at Russia*

There will be repercussions.

OOC: Russia still hasn't got any feeding problems....yet...

Food had become a considerable problem in Russia, but the cause of this did not lie in any failure of the harvests, which had not been significantly altered during war-time. The indirect reason was that the government, in order to finance the war, had been printing off millions of rouble notes, and by 1917 inflation had sent prices up to four times what they had been in 1914

Last edited:
OOC: Russia still hasn't got any feeding problems....yet...and the revolution of 1905 was defeated :p

OOC: And as we all know there were no other significant riots or rebellions in Russia from 1905 till the present day :p

OOC: And as we all know there were no other significant riots or rebellions in Russia from 1905 till the present day :p

OOC: Till the PRESENT day of 1st August 1914 we are living now...we in Russia hope that when Germany is defeated they don't choose a corporal as their leader :rolleyes:

Also, wars tend to calm down strikes and protests since everyone has the patriotic spirit high