• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC : Only the hardcore germans should be pissed, there are those who are in favour of equality...even if they might be (or not) a minority
No matter what, i plan on making a lot of reforms, i hope i can make the A-H Empire survive and develop as a solid power.

OOC : Only the hardcore germans should be pissed, there are those who are in favour of equality...even if they might be (or not) a minority
No matter what, i plan on making a lot of reforms, i hope i can make the A-H Empire survive and develop as a solid power.

OOC: Unless OConnor forces my hand, forces me to join the Entente, in which I'm going to make the the Treaty of Verssailes look like the greatest thing to ever happen to the Central Powers compared to my demands.

OOC: Unless OConnor forces my hand, forces me to join the Entente, in which I'm going to make the the Treaty of Verssailes look like the greatest thing to ever happen to the Central Powers compared to my demands.

OOC: You preached neutrality then supplied the Germans... I figured that would make everyone see you as a lair...

OOC: How much public support does Wilson have to lose before he is forced out of office?

OOC: Less that 10%, then there's a 50/50 chance of Wilson loosing office

EDIT: Orrrr.... In the next update Wilson suddenly dies from a stroke and his VP declares war in a minute :p

Last edited:
OOC: You preached neutrality then supplied the Germans... I figured that would make everyone see you as a lair...

OOC: Yes.... Giving the Germans food in an act of humanitarian aid, international peace, and just all-round good Christian values (as my 1 order was all about) is completely supplying the Germans with a way to win the war. Yes, I am a liar, even though I preach neutrality, then Congress goes and increase our weapon shipments to France and the UK.

OOC: Just convince them to send some of that my way and all is fine. Actually I need to get some orders down I think :/

OOC: Yes.... Giving the Germans food in an act of humanitarian aid, international peace, and just all-round good Christian values (as my 1 order was all about) is completely supplying the Germans with a way to win the war. Yes, I am a liar, even though I preach neutrality, then Congress goes and increase our weapon shipments to France and the UK.

OOC: King, if you don't like how the game is going, there's a simple solution. Stop playing.

The Argentine Republic

After extensive negotiations with our French counterparts, we have reached and agreement most beneficious for both parties; as it will enable us to continue our much needed trade with Europe while keeping our neutrality and the revenue from it will ultimately flow to all the people, not to the pockets of some aristocrat; and it will keep the French nation away from starvation.

Treaty of Deferred Trade

1- Both parties shall create a Board of Exporters, composed by representatives of both Governments and representatives from French and Argentine trade companies operating from the later. The Board shall centralize and organize all raw material trade (corn, maize, beef, chilled beef, wool, wood, fresh fruit, dairies and similar) between both countries, including the convoys of neutral, Argentine vessels that will carry the goods to Europe.
2- All war materials (weapons, ammunitions and related chemicals) are hereby excluded.
3- The convoys will run regularly until France is no longer in a state of War. Similarly, all payment of the cargo by France is deferred until that moment; Argentina will compensate the producers and the resulting debt will be between the French and the Argentine State.
4- French merchant vessels will be allowed to re-register themselves as Argentinean as they seem fit, under International Sea Law.
5- The payments by France will be done in the shape of capital goods, to boost diverse sectors of the Argentine economy (railways, heavy industry) or in any other shape to be agreed upon by the parties once the Armistice is reached.
6- Both parties recognize France's current state of war with the Central Powers.
7- Both parties recognize Argentina's neutrality in the conflict and recognize her right to maintain relations with other nations as She sees fit.

Signed

[x] Hipólito Yrigoyen, President of Argentina
[ ] For France

OOC: I resign for no apparent reason other than that this game isn't interesting enough for me.

OOC : And now, at least according to the USA citizens, Argentina is no more neutral because it supplies France with food and raw materials.

OOC: IRL, Argentina always supplied the allies 'cause: a- the Royal Navy blocked acces to Germany, b- Most traders were either British, French or America, and c- The Entente had a bigger stick in the Americas than the other guys. :p.

Anyway, US citizens do seem to have an odd sense of neutrality in here.... Sending guns to Britain is neutral, but sending food to Germany is not...