• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As it was Originally part of the programm of the Party of the German Reich to finally centralise our Military, i wholeheartedly vote YES on the military ammendement and ask for every German Patriot in this great building called the Reichstag to join our cause.
The Naval bill is a much more tricky thing and i would first like to know why are there thoughts that an incrrase of the currently 3 existing Seebattalions is required.

I vote YES to both the Naval Bill and the Militarism Amendment, and should ask that in the event of the militarism amendment passing, the Germany Army Bill also be considered.

I Vote Yes to the Militarism Amendment. As for the New Naval bill I will for now Abstain. I'm not certain if additional Marine units are needed right now. I'll see how the debate goes and Choose later.

I vote NO to the Militarism Amendment.

I vote No to the Militarism Amendment.

I do not see why any nation serving German, loyal to the Kaiser, would vote against the Militarism Amendment. I simply do not see why. It is designed not only to centralize the varied command structures of the various states, but also to implement new technologies and to cut costs. If nothing else, surely we can agree that the budget is a primary concern year in and year out, and anything that frees up funds with other benefits as well is a well rounded bill that should be implemented?

OOC: How are votes counted? Is it the number of seats each party has, divided by the number of players in each party to determine how many seats that player accounts for? I am asking so that I can post updated tallies of the votes, hopefully helping to keep people active in the voting process.

I shall vote for the militarism amendment, but against the new naval bill.

~H.C.A

I say yes to the militarism amendment, but against the new naval bill.

OOC: Hope it's not to late to join.

Never too late to join.

Votes are determined by party representation, then divded by the amount of real people in the party. Each player representes a small faction of like-minded people.

Militarism Amendment Tally
YES - 251
NO - 63
Abstained - 0

Needed to pass- 268
Still needed - 17

Naval Marine Unit Bill of 1914 Tally
YES - 131
NO - 60
Abstained - 33

Needed to pass- 199
Still Needed - 68

Last edited:
I vote YES on the Militarist Ammendment, since the centralization of the military will allow for a reduction in unnecesary spending, while giving a better overall command, and ABSTAIN on the Naval Bill

The Economic Union Party votes NO on the Naval Bill and votes NO on the Militarist Amendment.

The Bavarian Peasants' League votes YES on the Bill and the Amendment.

Updated.

Name: Count Otto Vorbeck
Political affiliation: German Reich Party
Biography:
Otto was born into an aristocratic Prussian family shortly after the founding of the Reich. Due to his high-birth he acquired the finest education money could by, he excelled at physics and engineering and was taken with the idea of flight. Upon his fathers death and his inheritance of the family fortune he began investigating the practical use of aeronautics. His research lead him to believe that bi-planes and Zepplins could be used in a combative position. Using his family ties to gain a commission from the military he invested his fortunes and talents into trying to create a proper "Airforce" for Germany. A dedicated nationalist he believes in the power of the Kaiser and the aristocracy to lead the realm and is a supporter of the "German Reich Party".
((The actual German air-corps came into existence at about the same time, still if my backstory and/or character poses a problem I will change it/him.))