• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, Duke. Time to let it go. Just like Elsa.;)

Well if this award is stuck and no one else is willing to present a nomination, I may as well. I'd like to nominate Attalus as Fan of the Week. He's one of those few people that I see randomly popping up in plenty of AARs all across AARland (including my own). He's also doesn't appear to have won this award before, so all the more reason to give him it. Congratulations. :)

Congratulations Attalus! And thanks :)

Congratulations, Attalus!

Nooo! I promise weekly awards if *I* am elected...:cool: (but what if your chosen successor doesn't give it away, you ask? Easy: Enewald.)

Congratulations, Attalus! Seen you around a good bit, which is always appreciated. :) Bask in the glory!*

*Otherwise young** Nikolai and Enewald seem perfectly content to pilfer it away from you. :p

**Hush. I'm older than you - I get to call you 'young' even if you were eighty. Now get off my lawn!

Hey, I'm 29. I'm virtually ancient.:p

Well first I'd like to thank again Michaelangelo for the nomination and all people who congratulated me. I don't know since when I've been lurking on AARland (I don't even know which was the first AAR that I read there :p ) but there really is tremendous piece of work. I try to post comments on every AAR that interest me since I think -even more since I've begun an AAR on my own- it's important for the one who writes it to see that some people care for what he produces. I read mainly V2 and CK II AAR but lately I've found DH to have really good pieces too.

So before I hand the award I've decided to highlight the AAR I really like at the moment : (you will excuse me but I really am too lazy to link them :p )

First V2. There is of course that amazing AAR about the rise of Egypt (I'm not shameful to do that :p ) the masterpiece of The B, The Greatest Germany, that keeps on being amazing at every update. The AAR on Danemark by beating Germany down is really interesting to follow too and German losses are really funny to watch. The Interactive AARs also look good but I really can't read one when I don't take part in it.

Next CK II. I must say that I really like alscon's AAR with mad Roman ruling in Iceland. Avindian's megacampaign sure is entertaining and I place high hopes in the Karlinga sagas. Also Groogy's AAR with Vikings coming back from the Ashes has led to an interesting setup and I really think it's gonna be an awesome megacampaign. There really is too much to quote there so even I didn't quote yours and I follow it nonetheless don't be hurt :D

For EU IV : I don't follow much there so it will be quick. There is obviously TIM2 from CzokletMuss and the awesome Senate Sessions. I really like Michaeangelo's gameplay AAR (I don't like them much usually and it's not for the nomination that I say that :p ) with the different insights it provide. FERTing with Savoy is starting well also and it will be an interesting challenge

On Darkest Hour. I don't like playing much HOI series generally because of the gameplay and also because I have a hard time playing with the WW setup (can't explain much why but wellthe evnts may be too recent) and thus have a hard time reading AAR about it. But Kaiserreich is really awesome and the AARs using it too ! Antonine French Empire and Teivel's Russian adventures are becoming old but are still awesome playthroughs. But my recent favorite AAR is cookfl Canada, if you haven't heard of it go and read it !

Also go and read on Rome forum the Etruscan AAR that recently updated after a three year gap !

That's all for my thoughts on the recent AAR so it's time to nominate.

I've chosen loup99 because he has not been nominated yet and I've seen him around a few AARs, leaving interesting comments each time (also he speaks French so it helps :p )
Congratulations ! :)

Congratulations to loup99. Another well-deserving person for this award.

Also thanks for recommending my AAR, Attalus. I appreciate it. :)

Congratulations, loup99! Very well deserved. Speaking of loup99, you know what he has done that most of you haven't? Voted in the ACAs! So, click on my signature and get to it. Your Awards TsAAR commands you!

Reactions: